The ABSA Bank / Barclays Bank is offering the Latest Bursaries in South Africa. The Barclays Bursary Programme 2016 is available in various fields including Informatics, Statistics, IT, LLB, Risk or Investment Management, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Engineering and Business Mathematics & Informatics. The Barclays Bursaries 2016 are available for hard working and talented students living in South Africa, so you should not miss the Barclays Bank Student Bursaries 2016. Various Online Bursaries for 2016 are available in South Africa, but may prefer the Bursaries at Barclays Bank South Africa.
The ABSA / Barclays Bursaries for 2016 can pay for your educational expenses, and you will become able to study with more ease. The Barclays Bursary Application Form is available over the web for online submission, so you should go for the Barclays Student Bursary Prorgamme 2016 to avail this opportunity at the first convenient. The ABSA Bank Bursary Programme 2016 has been offered for the deserving students, and you should have a look on the details of the ABSA Bank Bursaries 2016 before forwarding your bursary application form.
ABSA Bank / Barclays Bank Bursaries 2016: The Latest Bursary Programme in South Africa
Building a fulfilling and rewarding career in banking is a big ambition. A solid education is a vital first step towards making this ambition real.
An ABSA / Barclays bursary could make all the difference to your future success. It provides financial support to full-time students – enabling them to complete their studies and, potentially, pursue a career with us upon obtaining a qualification. Bursary will be awarded for the 2016 academic year .
We welcome applications from graduates who:
- Have not received any other bursary or financial assistance
- Are registered at a recognised Tertiary Education Institution in South Africa
- Are Pan African citizens.
Qualifying criteria / Eligibility Criteria:
The bursary programme is for students studying or planning to study towards one of the following qualifications (Bachelor or postgraduate degree in):
- Actuarial Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Risk or Investment Management
- Engineering (Industrial, Financial or Process)
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
Postgraduate and undergraduate university students:
- Applicants must be eligible to register and study full-time for the 2016 academic year at an accredited South African university towards one of the qualifications listed above
- Undergraduate students must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in the first semester of their degree studies for the 2015 academic year
- Applicants must not have a criminal record
Closing Date: 31 July 2015
How to Apply for Barclays Bank Bursary Programme 2016 in South Africa: Latest Bursaries for 2016
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to Apply Online for the recently announced Barclays Student Bursary Programme 2016. The Barclays Bank Bursaries for 2016 are available in various fields, so you should choose your field and forward the application.