ACSA is offering the Latest Electrical and Civil Traineeship Programme 2014 in South Africa. The Latest Electrical Traineeship 2014 will give you a lot of experience in the field of electrical engineering. ACSA Traineeship 2014 is giving you a training opportunity, and you will get electrical training through this programme.
After completing the Electrical and Civil Training Programme 2014, you will get a lot of better jobs and career opportunities in near future. So you should have a look on the complete civil traineeship programme details and apply at the earliest possible time.
Electrical and Civil Traineeship Programme 2014
Applications accepted until: 31st of Jan, 2014
Key Performance Outputs:
- Assessment of airport infrastructure relating to the field
- Assist with project work in conjunction with engineer
- Conduct audits and presentations to team
- Research of new designs and suggest improvement projects
- Exposure to maintenance schedules
- Evaluate ways of cost efficiencies
- BSC in Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Drivers licence would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Civil and Electrical environments would serve as an advantage.
- Must be able to commute to airport.
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Results Orientated
- Team Player
The incumbents will be placed on an 18 months program.
How to Apply for ACSA Electrical Traineeship 2014
It is a special 18 months Electrical Engineering Training Programme, where you will be trained while going through the several electrical tasks. So if you are interested in getting this Traineeship Job 2014, you can Apply Online at Jonti by sending your C.V. and complete details.