The Computershare is offering the Latest Admin Learnership For 2015 in South Africa. The Admin Learnerships 2015 are available at various companies, where you can optimize your experience level. This 12 Months Admin Learnership Programme 2015 will boost your experience and skills while engaging you under the team of experts.
Computershare Careers and Jobs mostly remain available, and you may avail these Jobs at Computershare South Africa after having good experience in the admin section of the company. You may also avail a lot of other Job Opportunities and career offers after having a learnership certificate from Computershare South Africa.
Whereas the Administration field is concerned, you will have to learn some basics to work as Administrator. The ComputerShare is offering Admin Learnership Opportunities where you will learn a lot about the field. Hence the interested persons should have a look on the details of Admin Learnership Programme 2015 available at Computershare before submitting their job application form at the recruitment department of the company.
Admin Learnerships 2015 at Computershare South Africa
The Certificate in Office Administration Learnership will provide an opportunity for unemployed matriculants to acquire a range of administrative skills crucial to the successful functioning of our organisation.
Computershare is a global leader in share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and other specialised financial and communication services.
Admin Learnership for 2015 Description
This learnership comprises of both a theory and practical component. The theory component will be conduted and administered by the learning Institute. The practical component will be assessed by a registered assessor in the workplace. The programme will take twelve (12) months to complete, during which time the learner is required to complete both the theory and practical components of the learnership.
1. Theory component: This is the structured learning component of the learnership. Learning is to be completed at an accredited training provider and the learner is assessed via the means of a three hour examination in the following learning areas:Communication. Public Relations. Administrative Practiced. Business and Office Administratione. Financial Accounting. Cost and Management Accounting. Marketing
2. Practical Component: This is the work-based component of the learnership. Learners are required to undergo monitored workplace training, after which the learner will be assessed against the practical component of the learnership. The practical component must be completed at an accredited workplace provider.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Matric with diploma endorsement
- MS Office Literacy ( Word and Excel)
- English and/ or Afrikaans speaking
- Disabled candidates are welcome to apply
How to Apply for Admin Learnerships 2015 in South Africa: Computershare Jobs / Careers
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Administration Learnership Programme 2015. The Computershare is one of the famous companies working in various countries including UK, Australia and South Africa, so you should try your luck by forwarding your job application.