The Afrisam is offering the Latest Bursaries 2016 in South Africa. The Afrisam Bursary Programme 2016 is available in various fields including Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geology, Computer Science, Financial Accounting and Supply Chain etc. The Afrisam Bursaries 2016 can make you able to study with more ease and reliability by managing your educational expenses.
The Mechanical Engineering Bursaries 2016 and Electrical Engineering Bursaries 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should get full advantage of these Bursary Programmes 2016 available in South Africa. These Available Bursaries for 2016 will manage your educational expenses, and you will be no more needy for student financing or student loan. The Bursary Application should be submitted before the closing date of the Bursary Schemes 2016. Whereas the Engineering Bursaries 2016 are concerned, various companies have announced the online bursaries. You should give preference to the AfriSam Bursary Scheme 2016.
Afrisam Bursaries 2016 in Various Fields in South Africa
AfriSam is one of the most widely spread Cement, Aggregate, Readymix Groups in the Southern African region with operations in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Sawziland and Tanzania. The company’s South African operation is a proud Level 2 BBBEE contributor and offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. AfriSam’s high standard human resource practices have earned it a “Top Employer” certification for the fifth consecutive year from the Top Employers Institute.
To ensure the continued success of their business, the 2016 AfriSam bursary programme is meant to provide financial support to registered undergraduate students who are currently at a recognised South African University. They are offering bursary opportunities and inviting the following talented and high performing full time students to apply in one of the following qualifications:
- BSc Eng (Electrical Engineering) – 1st & 2rd year (Completion Year: 2016-2019)
- BSc Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 1st, 2nd & 3rd year (Completion Year: 2016-2019)
- BSc Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 3rd year (Completion Year: 2016)
- BSc Eng (Mining) – 3rd year (Completion Year: 2016)
- BSc Eng (Civil Engineering) – 2nd year (Completion Year: 2017)
- BSc Hons (Geology) – 2nd year (Completion Year: 2016)
- BHSc in Occupational Hygiene / B Tech Occupational Hygiene – 3rd year (Completion Year: 2016)
- BSc Computer Science / BCom Informatics degree – 2nd year (Completion Year: 2017)
- BCom Financial Accounting / BCom Accounting – 3rd year (Completion Year: 2016)
- BCom Supply Chain or BTech – 2nd year (Completion Year: 2016/2017)
Students with an excellent track record (minimum 65% average in academic results) who are in need of financial assistance are invites to apply.
Closing Date: 27 August 2015
How to Apply for Afrisam Bursary 2016
Applications must consist of a completed application letter, CV, certified copy of ID, as well as latest academic results. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should send your application to HRLD@za.afrisam.com
The Afrisam is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it has now come up with the Latest Bursary Opportunities for the Students in various fields. So you should avail these bursaries for 2016 by forwarding your bursary application.