The Old Mutual is offering the Latest Amathuba Learnership Programme 2016 for Matriculants in South Africa. The Old Mutual Group Jobs have been announced for the learners in various fields. If you are looking for the Latest 12 Months Learnerships 2016, you can forward your application at the Old Mutual Group, South Africa.
The Old Mutal Group Careers have been announced for those candidates who are matriculates and looking for the training programme 2016. The Amathuba Learnerships 2016 will jump start your career and you will get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future. The Amathuba Learnership Training Jobs will help you in making your career bright by providing you special training in the relevant field.
Old Mutual Group Vacancies should be availed by the candidates with experience in the relevant field. So you should avail the Amathuba Learnership Opportunities 2016 for getting experience. The interested candidates should go through the Amathuba Learnership’s details before forwarding their application form.
Amathuba Learnership 2016: Old Mutual Group Learnerships 2016 in South Africa
Old Mutual offers in-house training in a variety of skills for matriculants with no previous work experience.
The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components. Please note that Learnerships are only available in Cape Town.
The Old Mutual Group is a multi-national financial services company that employs in excess of 50000 people globally. And, whether it is in product innovation, service excellence or policy development, Old Mutual is a leader in the financial services arena.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (50% or over) and Pure Maths (50% or over) or Maths Literacy (75% or over)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language.
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- As per Old Mutual’s Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to Black Candidates, Black Women and Black People with disabilities.
Your CV must include the following:
- Race, Gender, Nationality, Age, Matric Subjects and results, Residential Address, Disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments.
- Candidates must have a favorable credit status.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers.
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences on 1 March 2015.
Closing Date: 19 December 2014
How to Apply for Amathuba Old Mutual Learnerships 2016: Old Mutual Careers
If you are willing to get Jobs at Old Mutual, South Africa, you should have some good experience in the relevant field. The Old Mutual Group of South Africa is offering the Latest Vacancies / Careers for Matriculants in a dynamic environment, where they can easily optimize their skills and experience. So if you meet the minimum requirements and eligibility criteria, you can Click here to apply online for Old Mutual Group Learnership Programme 2015 available for the hard working and talented candidates with matriculation. Various people with matriculation are willing to get better jobs and employment opportunities, and now they can get special training through the Latest Amathuba Learnerships at Old Mutual Group.