Anglo American Platinum Operations is offering the Latest Learnerships 2016 in various fields including Electrican, Diesel Mechanic, Millwright, Rrigger Ropesman etc. Anglo American Learnership Programme 2016 is available in South Africa, so you should avail the Anglo American Careers to boost your experience level in short span of time, so you should avail these opportunities available in Amandelbult and Mogalakwena, South Africa.
The Anglo American Jobs for Learners have been announced, and you should get full advantage of the learning programme 2016. Various Technical Jobs have been announced or lying vacant at Anglo American, South Africa, and interested candidates may also avail the Vacancies to get experience in the required field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also get more better Jobs or Career Opportunities after completing the Anglo Americna Learnerships 2016 available in South Africa. So you should go through the complete job details before forwarding your application for the job.
Anglo American Vacancies: Learnership Programme in South Africa
You will be valued, whatever role you take on.
The Anglo American Platinum Operations are based in pleasant and attractive surroundings:
Please note – specify the geographical area you are applying for.
External learnership opportunities are available in the following disciplines:
- auto electricians
- rigger ropesman
- plater welder / boilermaker
- diesel mechanic
- earth moving mechanic
- measurement control and instrumentation
- fitter including machining.
You will need:
- Primary Job Purpose
- The successful candidates will take part in a Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification as a qualified Artisan.
- Perform as per AAP role description
- Minimum Entry Requirements
- Matric with Mathematics and English minimum 40% pass (Physical Science added advantage) OR
- N2 with 4 subjects as per the specific Discipline Requirements (added advantage) OR
- NCV Level – 3 In appropriate trade
- Trade Test Requirements
- A minimum of an N2 certificate with the four applicable subjects for the relevant trade as specified below:
- Electrical (Maths; Engineering Science; Electrical Trade Theory; Industrial Electronics)
- Fitting (Maths; Engineering Science; Engineering Drawing; Fitting & Machining Trade Theory)
- Diesel Mechanic / Earth Moving mechanic (Maths; Engineering Science; Engineering Drawing; Diesel Trade Theory)
- Plater / Welder (Maths; Engineering Science; Plating and Structural Drawing, Plater’s Theory)
- Rigger (Maths; Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing; Rigging Theory)
- Auto Electrical (Maths; Engineering Science; Motor Electrical Trade Theory; Industrial Electronics)
- Millwright (Maths; Engineering Science; Electrical Trade Theory; Fitting trade theory, engineering technical drawing; Industrial Electronics) –This is a 4 year qualification
- The appointed learner will sign an agreement where the learner commits him / herself to obtain the minimum N2 or any required subjects applicable to the trade, necessary for qualifying
- Where applicable the Company will support the appointed learner to achieve the minimum requirements by allowing the learner to attend one full trimester to obtain the relevant N2 for the trade.
- Learnership Conditions
- Adhere to Learnership agreement.
- Must be prepared to work underground/surface and in plants “dusty areas”, and an eleven day fortnight shift where applicable
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must pass the relevant Rehabilitation Functionality Assessment (RFA) & medical certificate of fitness
- Selection of candidates will be based upon the Anglo Platinum selection and recruitment procedure.
- Additional Information
- Interested candidates are invited to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) including certified copies of ID and highest qualification certificates to the recruitment Officer at any of the Mines listed above.(Shadow of the Head Gear)
- Certified copies of original certificates must be provided on day of the interview.
- Applicants should state in their application their geographical preference and applicants must reside geographically in the surrounding areas.
- NB: NO ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK WILL BE PROVIDED BY ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM
- Successful applicants will be informed and invited to complete the necessary assessments and interview
- Anglo Platinum shall apply the Company’s employment equity policy, preference will be given to children/family of Anglo American Platinum Employees.
Closing Date: 28 December 2015
How to Apply for Anglo American Learnership Programme 2016
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should avail the Anglo American Career Opportunities.
Applications can also be done online on www.angloamerican.co.za or email@example.com, quoting the job reference number.
The Anglo American is one of the famous South African companies, and the experience at Anglo American will be helpful for you in future, when you will get better Job Offers related to your field of study.