Anglo American New Vaal Colliery is offering the Latest Learnership Opportunities in South Africa. The Anglo American Thermal Coal Team is looking for the Electricians, Fitters, Auto Electricians, Boilermaker, Diesel Mechanic and Instrumentation Mechanician to work as a Learner at Anglo American, South Africa.
If you are looking for the Anglo American New Vaal Colliery Learnership Opportunities, then company has announced the New Learnership Programme 2014 for those candidates who are willing to get valuable experience at Anglo American South Africa. The Anglo American Learnerships 2014 have been announced in various departments / fields, and now you can also have a chance to be a part of Anglo American South Africa by joining the Anglo American Learnership Programme 2014 available in South Africa.
Anglo American New Vaal Colliery Learnership Programme 2014 will boost your career by providing you good and valuable skills in the relevant field. It is also worth mentioning that you may also get more better Job Offers and Career Opportunities after completing the Learnerships at Anglo American, South Africa. Anglo American Jobs and Career Offers usually remain available / vacant, and you may also get Jobs at Anglo American after getting Learnership Certificate from the company. The interested persons should go through the complete learnership job details before submitting their application for learnership at the recruitment dept of Anglo American New Vaal Colliery, South Africa.
Anglo American New Vaal Colliery Learnership Programme 2014
Do you want to be part of the Thermal Coal team at Anglo American?
The following learnership opportunities exists at New Vaal Colliery in the Free State.
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Auto Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Boilermaker (Plater)
- Instrumentation Mechanician
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science or:
- N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
- Electrician: Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
- Auto Electrician: Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Motor Electrical Theory.
- Fitter: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
- Diesel Mechanic: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory.
- Boilermaker (Plater): Maths ,Engineering Science, Plater Theory, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings.
- Instrumentation Mechanician: Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Closing Date: 04 August 2014
Ref No: NV073/14GS
How to Apply for Learnerships at Anglo American New Vaal Colliery South Africa
Anglo American Thermal Coal is offering the Latest Learnership Opportunities 2014 for the persons who are willing to get experience while working at the esteemed company of South Africa. If you meet the minimum requirements and eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for the recently announced Anglo American Learnership Opportunities. Anglo American New Vaal Colliery Jobs and Careers may also be availed by the successful candidates with experience certificates from the Anglo American, South Africa. Hence you should submit your learnership application at the concerned department before the closing date of the Anglo American Thermal Coal Learnership Programme.