SA Mint (South Africa Ministry) is offering the latest Apprenticeship Programme 2014 for Die Sinker, Millwright, Fitter, Boilermaker and Toolmaker. SA Mint Vacancies for 2014 have been announced, and you can avail these available jobs at SA Mint.
It is a special SA Mint Training Programme 2014, where you can optimize your skills, experience and expertise in short span of time. It is also expected that you may get better job opportunities 2014 in near future after completing the SA Ministry Apprenticeships 2014 in technical fields.
The Latest SA Mint Apprenticeship Programmes 2014 in technical fields are beneficial for you, if you are willing to get experience in your relevant field. Hence you should have a look on the following SA Mint Job details available in South Africa.
SA Mint Apprenticeships 2014: SA Mint Vacancies
SA Mint will consider prospective apprenticeship in the following trades for March 2014 intake.
- Boilermaker Apprenticeships
- Fitter Apprenticeships
- Millwright Apprenticeships
- Toolmaker Apprenticeships
- Die Sinker Apprenticeships
You need no experience, but the following MINIMUM requirements apply:
- Four engineering related subjects at N5 level including maths and science passes of 60% or more on standard grade.
- NCV Level 4 (Engineering), which is the new curriculum being offered at FET Colleges since 2007
The Programme will Include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training at SA Mint.
- Trade test
Ability test / Assessments
- Shortlisted applicants should be prepared to undergo a formal assessment as part of the selection process
- Shortlisted applicants should undergo and pass a medical assessment which will be administered at the company’s medical centre.
Closing Date: 21 February 2014
How to Apply for SA Mint Vacancies / Jobs / Apprenticeship Programme 2014
Please fax your CV, ID and proof of all your qualifications to:
Fax: 086 609 7057
Enquiries: (012) 675-7371
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by South Africa Ministry, you may submit your detailed C.V. and other documents on the above mentioned Fax Number. You may avail these Training Job Opportunities available at SA Mint by submitting your apprenticeship job application at the earliest possible time. The Jobs at South African Mint Company will raise your knowledge, experience and expertise, so don’t waste your time here and there and join the training programmes.