South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is offering the Latest Art Scholarships in South Africa. The SARB Scholarships 2015 are available for Students with Fine Arts Degree. The students with registration at University of Technology in Gauteng can avail these Scholarship Grants from the Reserve Bank of South Africa.
SARB Scholarships 2014 have been announced previously and a lot of people / students have been benefited from the programme. The Reserve Bank South Africa Scholarship Scheme will help you in your study time. You will be able to easily pay for your university dues and other educational expenses.
Arts Scholarships 2015 will manage your educational expenses, and you will be able to study with ease. The Scholarship Opportunities are rare in South Africa for the students of Fine Arts. The South African Reserve Bank Scholarships 2015 have been ann0unced by the bank. The Arts Scholarship Programme 2015 can make you able to pay your educational expenses. If you are eligible to avail the Arts Scholarships at SARB, then you should go through the complete SARB Scholarship Programme details before submitting your application form for scholarships at the concerned department of the bank.
Arts Scholarships 2015 Available at South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
Art scholarship is for a final year Fine Art student, to the value of R50 000
The South African Reserve Bank (the Bank) has an extensive art collection that includes works in many different media produced from the early twentieth century to the present day. As part of its commitment to supporting and growing a new generation of South African artists, the Bank offers an annual art scholarship to a final year Fine Art student at a university or university of technology in Gauteng Province, South Africa.
Details of scholarship:
- The art scholarship is open to students who will be entering the final year of an undergraduate Fine Art degree in 2015.
- The scholarship is open to students registered at a university or university of technology in the Gauteng Province.
- The value of the art scholarship is R50 000.
- As part of the art scholarship, the student will participate in a mentorship programme and will be expected to donate one artwork from his or her graduate show to the Bank.
Documentation to be submitted to Avail the Scholarships at SARB:
- Application form
- Photographic reproductions of 3 to 5 artworks
- Artist statement (maximum 300 words about yourself, your art, why you think you should receive this scholarship and your need for financial support)
- Full academic transcript to mid-2014
- A certified copy of your South African identity document (all applicants must be South African citizens).
How to submit your application for Latest Scholarships at SARB South Africa:
Click here to download the application form. Submit the required information electronically to the following email address: SARB-ART@resbank.co.za before the closing date of scholarship application submission i.e. 15th October, 2014.
The deadline for submission or Closing Date of Scholarship Programme: 15 October 2014.
Selection process for SARB Scholarship Programme 2015:
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on artwork submitted, artist statement and academic results.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed at the Bank’s Head Office in Pretoria.
- The successful candidate will be notified after submission of final 2014 results and proof of registration for 2015
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you can apply online for SARB ART Scholarships 2015 in South Africa. You should not waste your time and avail these scholarship opportunities announced by South African Reserve Bank (SARB).