Harmony Gold is offering the Latest Engineering Artisan Learnerships 2016/2017 in Electrical, Boilermaker, Fitting and Rigging Fields. The Harmony Gold Learnership Programme 2016 is available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in the above mentioned fields. The Artisan Learnership Programme 2016/2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in near future. If you are looking for Artisan Training Programme 2016-2017, you have come to the right place.
Harmony Gold Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may also avail the Harmony Gold Vacancies after completing the Engineering Learnerships 2016/2017. The Harmony Gold Vacancies are available for learners in South Africa, and you may avail the learning opportunities at the first convenient. The Harmony Gold Learnerships 2016/2017 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions as appended below.
Harmony Gold Careers: Artisan Learnership 2016 /2017 in South Africa
Harmony Golds Free State-based Unisel Mine is offering Engineering (Artisan) Learnership opportunities in the following fields:
Harmony Gold was incorporated 62 years ago and is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world and the third largest gold producer in South Africa. Harmony is a multi-listed company and its primary listing is on the JSE. Harmony operates mines in South Africa and Papua New Guinea.
- Full N2 qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant trade theory and engineering drawing relevant to the specific Learnership/Trade
- Previous service persons experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades
- Medically fit
- Preparedness to undergo required psychometric assessments
- Passion to make it happen
Role and responsibilities
- Follow a Learnership programme which contains both off-the-job and on-the-job training
- Drive your own training programme and actively get involved in your development
- Undertake the relevant trade test and pass successfully
- Travel at own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your programme
- Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct
Closing Date: 22 July 2016
How to Apply for Artisan Learnership Programme at Harmony Gold South Africa: Artisan Careers
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for recently announced Artisan Training Jobs / Learnerships in SA. The Harmony Gold is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and you may get more better Artisan Career or Artisan Jobs after completing the Learnerships at Harmony Gold SA.