The BAT South Africa is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2016 in Stellenbosch, South Africa. BAT Graduate Programme 2016 and BAT Internships 2016 are available for hard working candidates, who are willing to get experience in the relevant fields of study. If you are looking for the British American Tobacco Jobs, then you should avail these Graduate Development Jobs 2016.
BAT Careers and Jobs mostly remain available in South Africa, and you may avail the BAT Jobs after completing the BAT Internships 2016. The British American Tobacco Vacancies are available for Graduate Interns, so you should avail these Graduate Opportunities. The BAT Internship Programme 2016 is available in various field including Marketing Law and Commercial Law. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also get various other Jobs after completing the BAT Graduate Jobs for 2016. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2016 Internship Opportunities before forwarding their job application to the concerned dept.
BAT Graduate Programme 2016 and Graduate Internships 2016 in South Africa
BAT South Africa invites you to participate in our prestigious, international, accelerated development programme designed for graduates who want to fast-track their career within the Legal and Regulatory environment. With the objective to shape tomorrow’s leaders for our organisation, our Management Trainee Program offers you a steep learn curve in your functional skills, personal development as well as business acumen.
1. Job rotations through our LEX department to sharpen your functional skills. These will include rotations within departments covering :
- Marketing Law
- Commercial Law
- Government relations
- Operational stints within Trade Marketing, Factory Operations (Supply Chain) in order to gain exposure and broaden understanding of the core business.
2. Personal development through various training sessions and workshops to shape you as a future leader.
3. Modules and Business projects supported by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) to develop business acumen.
4. Cross functional exposure to develop a holistic understanding of our organisation.
5. On-going coaching relationship between yourself and an experienced senior manager in our Legal and External Affairs department.
6. Mentorship pairing with an executive member
We want you to bring your difference, question our existing ways of working and bring positive change to our business. Upon successful completion the 2 year programme, you are guaranteed a move into a role within the Legal and External Affairs structure.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate
- LLB degree
- Completed articles
- Admitted attorney
- Maximum of working experience gained as articled clerk
- Impactful and influential
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Lead and manage change
Closing Date: 31 October 2015
How to Apply for BAT Internships 2016: Graduate Programme in South Africa
If you meet the required eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the Latest BAT Internship Opportunities 2016. BAT is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the available learning opportunities available at BAT, SA.