The BDO South Africa is offering the Latest Bursaries for 2016 for the Chartered Accountants in South Africa. If you are studying Chartered Accountancy (CA) and need bursary 2016, you have come to the right place. The BDO Bursary 2016 is available for the Chartered Accountants. Bursaries in South Africa have been announced by various institutes and companies, and you should avail these Chartered Accountant Bursaries by forwarding your bursary application form to the concerned department. CA Bursaries 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss these Online Bursaries at BDO.
The BDO Bursary Scheme 2016 will manage your educational expenses, and you will become able to study with more ease and reliability. The BDO Bursaries 2016 will pay for your educational expenses, so you should go for the Available Bursaries at the first convenient. The interested candidates should have a look on the BDO Bursary Funds 2016 before going through the application process.
BDO Bursaries for 2016 for Chartered Accountants in South Africa
Bursary applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NOT be signed with any other professional services firm to complete a training contract;
- NOT be in possession of a bursary / scholarship / financial assistance award which has employment obligations or post training contract employment obligations;
- Be planning to study towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification (learners/scholars);
- Commitment to study towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification with majors in accounting and auditing;
- Be studying at a university which offers South African Institute of Chartered Accountants’ (SAICA) accredited programmes through to Honours / CTA level.
To be considered for a Bursary, you will need to meet the following selection criteria:
(Candidates who meet these criteria will be shortlisted for interviews and psychometric assessments before a decision is made)
Minimum “B” in Maths higher grade and minimum “B” in English higher grade either 1st or 2nd language; and an overall average of 70% or higher in the final grade 12 or equivalent results.
- 70% or more in Accounts I
- 70% or more in Accounts II
- 65% or more in Accounts III
If you wish to be considered for this position please include: a 2 page CV; Academic transcripts (from Matric to your most current results); and copy of your ID document in your application.
Closing Date: 30 November 2015
How to Apply for BDO Bursary Programme 2016: Bursaries for Chartered Accountants in South Africa
BDO Bursary 2016 has been announced for the deserving and talented candidates. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest Bursary Programme for students in CA Field. The Accounting Bursaries 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should avail these opportunities to study chartered accountancy with more ease.