British American Tobacco is offering Latest CA Programme 2017-2019 (TOPP) in South Africa i.e. an Internship Job for CA Graduate. The BAT Jobs for 2017 have also been announced in various sections / departments of the company. If you are looking for jobs at British American Tobacco in South Africa, you should join the TOPP Programme 2017 to boost your experience and expertise in Chartered Accountancy. The CA Internship Programme 2017 (TOPP) at British American Tobacco Careers can give you good experience and expertise in the relevant field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future from various big companies working in South Africa.
British American Tobacco CA Programme / Internship Jobs for Chartered Accountants is available in South Africa, and the residents of the nearest regions may get preference in the selection process.
Our graduate development programme for Finance is called ‘TOPP’ which is an internship programme for CA’s. The BAT South Africa TOPP programme is designed for accounting graduates to gain experience in financial management, financial and management accounting, taxation, internal auditing and corporate governance while completing their three year articles.
As South Africa’s leading Tobacco Company, British American Tobacco (BAT) believes it is important to attract and retain the very best people who will contribute ideas and really make a difference.
The BAT Chartered Accountant/SAICA Training Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills – full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance sub departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your 3 year programme you will:
- Rotate through the various Finance disciplines (Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing Finance and International Audit) geared toward the required SAICA competencies in qualifying you as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Attend world-class leadership training twice a year in the Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- Have a chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Minimum of an Honours degree in Accounting, PGDA, CTA or equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the SAICA Initial Test of Competence (ITC); or studying towards this degree to be completed by 31 Dec 2016.
- Not more than 3 years working experience
- National and International mobility
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and ambitious
Closing Date: 5 December 2016
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Vacancies 2017: CA Programme TOPP
BAT has announced the latest CA Graduate Programme 2017 in South Africa, where you can optimize your skills, knowledge and experience. So if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by the Company, you can Apply Online for the British American Tobacco Internships 2017 / CA Training Programme 2014 (TOPP). The CA Programme 2017 is a special training programme for Chartered Accountants, where they can get more experience in the field of accounting, so they should not miss the opportunity to work at British American Tobacco, and submit job application at the earliest possible time.