Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2017 for students in Engineering and Commercial Sciences Field. The IDC Bursary Programme 2017 will be beneficial for you, as the IDC will be managing your educational expenses, and you will study without any tension.
Industrial Development Corporation Bursaries for 2017 are available for those candidates who are hard working and willing hard to manage their educational finances. IDC Bursaries 2017 in South Africa should be availed by the students who are deserving. They should send the Bursary Application Form at the earliest possible time after having a look on the details of available bursaries at IDC.
Industrial Development Corporation Bursary Programme 2017 in South Africa
2017 bursary applications are now open at the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC). The Organization has a bursary programme that assists selected learners who are academically talented but lack financial resources to pursue higher education. Every year IDC allocates bursaries to deserving students. The programme focuses mainly on law, commerce, science and engineering and covers tuition, accommodation and books. The corporation views education as key to growing the country.
Applicants may enrol at any accredited South African University, University of Technology or FET college.
The IDC has been around since 1940 and is a national development finance institution belonging to the government and is designed to promote economic and industrial development.
- South African citizens with a valid ID number residing in the Republic of South Africa and who qualify for admission to a University or University of Technology and TVET (Technical vocational education and training) college, and are not studying with the aid of an employer or bursary.
- Applicants must have grade 12 Maths and Science with a minimum of a B aggregate symbol.
- Applicants already at university must have an average of a C Aggregate Minimum.
- University or University of Technology students who have already successfully completed one or more years will be considered on their Grade 12 and most recent academic results.
- If you are already studying towards a degree course for which you are applying for a bursary, you must have passed all courses for which you have registered at the university for the study period already completed.
- Applications must be for full time studies towards an academic degree at an accredited South African university or university of technology.
- No bursaries are awarded for studies at a college, e.g. (Damelin, Boston, etc) or private university.
Fields of study in which bursaries are awarded have to be directly related to industry, and will only include the following:
- Engineering: BSc Industrial, Chemical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mining, Metallurgy, Civil, Analytical Chemistry and Geology. (University of technology level leading to B. Tech).
- Applied Commercial Sciences: Bcom (Accountancy CA), Bcom Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Investment Management, Agriculture and Environmental Science
NB: No bursaries are awarded for fields of study not listed above.
Closing Date: 30 June 2016
How to Apply for Latest Bursary Programme 2017 at Industrial Development Corporation
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by IDC, you can Click here to download the application form, and post the completed form to:Post the completed form to: Industrial Development Corporation (IDC), PO Box 784055, Sandton, 2146
Fax no: 0862103946/3197
You should send your IDC Bursary Application Form at the earliest possible time. Industrial Development Corporation is a big name in South Africa, and you should avail the IDC Bursaries to get relaxation while managing your educational expenses.