The Coronation Fund Managers is offering the Business Analyst Internship Opportunity in South Africa. The Coronation Internship Programme 2014-2015 will be beneficial for you, as you will get a lot of Business Analyst Jobs and Career Opportunities after having the certificate from the Coronation South Africa.
Business Analyst Internships 2014-2015 have been announced by various companies in South Africa, and now the Coronation Fund Managers has also come up with the Latest Business Analyst Internship Opportunity, where you can optimize your skills and experience while working under the team of experts. The Business Analyst Internship Programme 2014-2015 will provide you more better job opportunities in future. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Business Analyst Internships South Africa before submitting their internship job application form at the recruitment department of Coronation Funds Managers South Africa.
Business Analyst Internship in South Africa: Latest Internships 2014-2015
Purpose of the position
To provide a graduate with an opportunity to develop an overview and working knowledge of key aspects of business process management within financial service industry and investment management businesses in particular. The programme will include work experience opportunities.The successful candidate will be allocated to various projects, onsite at Coronation or other similar businesses. The objective is to learn, through real and practical engagements, aspects of operational requirements (focus on asset and liability administration) and analysis techniques (process documentation, requirement documentation, specifications drafting). He/she will also be exposed to implementation of systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Joint venture between Coronation & Solve Consulting
- The successful candidate will spend time working and receiving training on material aspects of business analysis under guidance and mentorship from a consulting firm, Solve.
- Assisting in the delivery of different projects for various Solve clients, including Coronation.
- The intern will be based at Solve Consulting for the duration of the 12 month internship.
- At the end of the 12 month period, based on the intern’s performance, there is a possibility, but no guarantee, of being offered a permanent role within Coronation.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- BCom, BCom Hons, BBusSc or any related field from an accredited institution
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent interpretation skills coupled with a business and problem solving orientation.No experience required.
Competencies & Personality Attributes
- Confident with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to engage with clients with confidence
- Enquiring mind
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely – verbal and written
- Solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to build and maintain relationships
- Highly organized and efficient
- Team player
How to Apply for Coronation Fund Managers Internships 2014-15: Business Analyst Internships in SA
If you are willing to become a professional business analyst, then you should get Business Analyst Training through a solid internship programme. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you can Apply Online for the Business Analyst Internship Opportunities available at Coronation Funds Managers South Africa. The Business Analyst Internship Job will boost your experience level and skills, and you will be able to find better Business Analyst Jobs and Employment Offers in South Africa.