The Coca Cola is offering the Latest Engineering Traineeship Programme 2014 in Bloemfontein, South Africa. Coca Cola Careers and Jobs for 2014 have been announced in South Africa, and you should take full advantage of the training programme 2014 by submitting your application at the earliest possible time. Coca Cola is a big company working in several countries of the world, and it is the best chance for you to avail the Jobs at Coca Cola by going through the Coca Cola Traineeship 2014 at initial stages.
Coca Cola Engineers Training Programme 2014 can boost your experience level and give you more expertise in relevant field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers right after successful completion of Coca Cola Engineering Traineeships 2014. The Traineeship Programme in South Africa can lead you towards the better career and professionalism. So you should submit your job application for recently announced careers at Coca Cola South Africa. You should have a look on the details of Engineering Traineeship Opportunities at Coca Cola before submitting your application at the recruitment department.
Coca Cola Traineeship Jobs 2014 in Engineering Field in South Africa
- Ability to approach a need, task or idea from a new perspective and innovation through the application of engineering theory.
- Ability to display an understanding of technical or professional aspects of work, including a willingness to learn.
- Analytical, logical, conceptual, resourcefulness and problem solving skills is essential
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Tenacity to persistently work towards goal achievement despite difficulties experienced by changing strategies, doubling effort or using multiple approaches.
- Self-motivation, high energy levels and perseverance to accomplish difficult tasks as well as a positive attitude towards work and others.
- Ability to sustain work effort in a pressurised environment, including the handling of multiple tasks/projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills including technical report writing skills and project justifications.
- Ability to interpret and express ideas clearly, fluently, concisely and persuasively in writing, utilising the appropriate grammar and writing style suitable for a corporate setting. Ability to create trust and build a network of relationships with other functions to facilitate seamless execution of tasks/projects through a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently and confidently in applying own discretion when making applicable decisions.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office suite packages and some knowledge of ERP packages.
- Travelling to different sites to execute tasks/projects, therefore driver’s licence is essential.
Skills, Experience & Education
BEng/BSc Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering is preferable, although BTech candidates would be considered.
Closing Date: 28 February 2014
How to Apply for Coca Cola Engineering Traineeship Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Coca Cola South Africa then please register your CV on www.cocacolasabco.com and click on the “careers” icon or e-mail your application to Melissa Kannemeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 576 8789.
You should not waste your time here and there, and submit your application for Coca Cola Traineeships 2014 to get more experience in engineering field. The Coca Cola South Africa vacancies and Job Opportunities usually remain vacant, and you may avail these opportunities after going through the Engineering Training Programme and getting experience in relevant engineering field.