Latest Call Centre Jobs 2014 are available at Agrinet Centurion South Africa. The Call Centre Manager Positions are available at Agrinet, where you will be able to raise your communication skills and experience. In addition to the Call Centre experience, you will also get expertise in manging a team.
Call Centre Careers in South Africa are usually available with several big call centres, where you can optimize your talking and communication skills. It is also pertinent to mention here that communication is an essential tool i.e. needed in every business of life. So you can get Job at call centres in South Africa to raise your abilities in the field of online selling of products. The Call Centre Agents are required at Agrinet Centurion Office in South Africa, so if you are eligible to work at Call Centre, you sohuld avail the job opportunity.
Hence if you are looking for recently opened vacancies in Call Centres in South Africa, you should join the Agrinet Jobs and Careers available in the Call Centre Department / field. You should have a look on the complete details of Call Centre jobs in South Africa at Agrinet Centurion.
Available Positions at Agrinet Centurion Call Centre South Africa
Objective of the position:
Responsible for the management of the Call Centre which include the day to day management of the team.
Daily operational tasks.
- Handling of customer queries (take corrective action to resolve customer queries)
- Daily management of call centre consultant outputs
- Communicate telephone reports daily to consultants
- Coordination of Call Centre reports: For example EDI, Commit, Backorder and Stock Status of Promotions Reports.
- Coordination of Product Training weekly.
- Create a Sales Driven environment for consultants.
- Performance Management of consultants.
- Human Resource Planning.
- Industrial Relations.
- Assist with administrative functions within the call centre.
- Prioritising of products on Embrace as per procurement needs.
- Capturing price differences on Embrace.
- Minimum: Grade 12 with a relevant certificate or diploma.
- Minimum: 5 years Call Centre experience in a sales and service environment which include at least 2 years management experience.
- Preferred: Telesales experience will be an advantage, as well as hardware and/or irrigation knowledge
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Proven computer skills with regards to inter alia Microsoft Office (basic level), and knowledge and experience of the company’s operating system [ACS Embrace] will be recommended.
- Bilingual with the skill to communicate at all levels (speak, read and write).
- Management skills.
- Sales driven with excellent customer service skills.
- Must also be able to operate in a dynamic environment, in order to create a performance culture within the call centre.
- Knowledge of Agrinet’s product range would be advantage.
- Evaluating problems.
- Investigating issues.
- Building relationships.
- Communicating information.
- Structuring tasks.
- Providing leadership.
- Showing resilience.
- Giving support.
- Processing details.
How to Apply for Agrinet Centurion Call Centre Jobs 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Agrinet Centurion, South Africa, you may Apply Online for the latest job openings and career offers available in the Call Centre field at Agrinet Centurion Call Centre working in South Africa.