Latest Cargo Apprenticeship Opportunity 2014 is available at Imperial Group in Gauteng, South Africa. Imperial Cargo Jobs / Internships / Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in the field of Cargo. If you are willing to work at a Cargo Company, then you it is best chance for you to avail the Imperial Apprenticeships 2014, as the Imperial Group is a big name among the Cargo Services Providing Companies.
Cargo Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 / Internship Jobs at Imperial, South Africa are helpful in boosting your career, skills, expertise and experience in Cargo field. It is a special Imperial Group Cargo Training Programme 2014, and you should avail these Cargo Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014 by submitting your Apprenticeship Job application at the earliest possible time.
It is also expected that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers after successfully completing the Cargo Apprenticeships 2014 at Imperial Group, South Africa. You may also avail the opportunities or available jobs at Imperial Group after completing Cargo Apprenticeship Training. Hence if you are interested in Cargo business or Cargo Jobs, you must have a look on the complete advert before submitting your Apprenticeship Application at the recruitment department of Imperial Cargo Services Providing Company working in South Africa.
Imperial Cargo Jobs: Cargo Apprenticeship Opportunity 2014
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing.
- Ensure diagnostic equipment is used in vehicle examinations.
- Ensure DCSA procedures and policies are carried out during repairs and printouts kept diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction.
- Discuss matters with Service Advisors as required and provide lucid explanations.
- Co-operate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles.
- Ensure that comebacks are limited to minimum.
- Attend to breakdown calls as and when required.
- Ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition.
- Job Cards to be completed in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
- All parts to be signed for at parts dept and used on relevant vehicle. Unused parts to be returned to parts.
- Attend training courses provide by DCSA and Cargo Motors.
- Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric or equivalent.
- Passed Maths and Science.
- Driver’s license essential.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Technical Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hand-eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to make decisions.
How to Apply for Cargo Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 at Imperial Group South Africa
If you are interested in Cargo Business / Cargo Jobs, you may avail these job opportunities for 2014 available at Imperial Cargo South Africa. If you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Imperial, then you should Apply Online for Latest Cargo Jobs or Cargo Apprenticeships 2014 in South Africa.