Hilton Hotel in Durban is offering the Latest Chef Apprenticeship Opportunities in South Africa. The Apprentice Chef Opportunity is available for those candidates who are willing to get Chef Experience while working under the team of veterans. Chef Apprenticeships 2016 usually remain available at big hotels of South Africa, but Hilton Hotel Apprenticeships may best fit to your needs.
The valuable experience at Hilton Hotel in Durban will kick start your career and you will get more better Chef Jobs and Career opportunities after successfully completing the Chef Apprenticeship Programme 2016. The Hilton Hotel Jobs and Careers may also be availed by the successful candidates after getting experience as Chef. The Chef Apprenticeship Training Programme will make your future more bright, as yo will get experience in the relevant field that will be helpful for you in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the Hilton Hotel Chef Apprenticeship Programme.
Hilton Hotel Apprentice Chef Training Programme in Durban, South Africa
The Hilton Hotel in Durban has an Apprentice Chef Opportunity, responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service. Apprentice Chefs serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- As an Apprentice Chef, you are responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Apprentice Chef would also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Head Chef. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to the highest standard
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Head chef or senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme including the mandatory in-service theory prescribed by the Program.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Matric and at least a culinary certificate
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
How to Apply for Chef Apprenticeships at Hilton Hotel Durban SA
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by Hilton Hotel Durban, you can Apply Online at Hilton for the recently announced Chef Training Programme. The Hilton Hotel Apprenticeship Programme for Chef is famous in South Africa, as a lot of Chefs get valuable experience while working there.