The Vopak Terminal is offering the Latest Chemical Operations Learnerships 2016 in South Africa. The Chemical Operator Learnership Programme 2016 will boost your experience level as well as your skills in short span of time. The Vopak Terminal Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may also avail the Vopak Terminal Careers after having good experience in the field.
The Chemical Operator Vacancies are rare in South Africa, but you may avail these Chemical Engineering Learnerships 2016 to get more better Chemical Operator Jobs or Chemical Operator Careers in near future. The Chemical Operations Learnerships 2016 will provide you good training and valuable experience that will be helpful for you in finding more better Jobs. Chemical Learnership Programme 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the job.
Chemical Operations Learnership 2016 at Vopak Terminal South Africa
Vopak Terminal invites applications for the Chemical Operations NQF Level 1 learnership Programme, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with basic knowledge and skill of operating in a Petrochemical industry. The duration of the Learnership program is 12 months and the training involves both Chemical Operations theory and its practical component at various Vopak Terminal sites in Durban. There is no guaranteed employment after the program is completed.
Vopak Terminal’s mission is to ensure safe, reliable and effective storage and handling of bulk liquid products at key marine locations that are critical to our customers around the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at Vopak Training Centre situated in Blend Plant for a period of approximately 6 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training within a Chemical Plant environment for a period of another 6 months.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 1 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Age group 18 – 30 years.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage
- Must be residing within Durban area.
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
- Time keeping
- Willing to do ad hoc activities
Closing date: is 23 October 2015
How to Apply for Chemical Operation Learnership Opportunities 2016 at Vopak Terminal
A detailed CV together with certified ID copy and relevant qualifications must be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Should you not hear from us 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should avail these Opportunities by forwarding your learnership job application to the concerned department.