Cisco is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2014 for Associate System Engineer in South Africa. The Cisco Graduate Programme for System Engineers will jump start your career if you are studying the relevant field of engineering. The CISCO Jobs and Career Offers usually remain available in various field, and you may avail these Cisco Vacancies, if you have the required knowledge and experience in the relevant field.
Cisco Graduate Programme 2014 is available for Associate System Engineer, so you should submit your application at the earliest possible time. The Recruitment Department of CISCO, South Africa will process your application, and you will be engaged at the Cisco Graduate Training Programme 2014. You may become able to get better Associate System Engineer Jobs and Careers in near future after completing the Cisco Graduate Development Progarmme 2014 in South Africa, so you should have a look on the details of Cisco Opportunities before submitting your application for Graduate Jobs.
CISCO Graduate Programme for Associate System Engineer / Cisco Jobs and Careers
Cisco is always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your CV or resume against this requisition.
Program start dates: 28 July 2014
The world is connecting faster than ever before. Connect the unconnected by becoming a part of the Internet of Everything. The Cisco Sales Associates Program is looking for outgoing, early-in-career individuals who have a passion for technology and are motivated to succeed.
A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their networking knowledge and be trained to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide technical solutions for our customers.
Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
For the first three months of the program, you’ll undergo courses focusing on the latest technology advancements, including Cisco architectures, solutions, products, and competitors. Over the next nine months, you’ll advance into an engineering role with the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering Team, shadowing technology professionals while continuing certification studies and virtual learning.
Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical presales organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you’ll be promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you can continue to grow your career.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or Engineering degree)
- Graduated from an accredited university prior to program start date
- Preferred cumulative GPA of minimum 3.0 or equivalent in your academic program
- Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred.
- Foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and object-oriented skills preferred.
- Technical support, presales or post-sales experience in the technology industry preferred
- Fluent in English, written and verbal as well as the language of the country you are applying to
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
The relocation expectations within the first three years will be the following:
- Year 1: You must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub within your region for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance when applicable.
- Year 2: Will be promoted to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You must stay at the Cisco Sales Associates Program hub location or be relocated to a Global Virtual Engineering hub in their home country for 12 months. Relocation outside the Cisco Sales Associates Program hub location would be based on business need. We cannot confirm final placement destination at the time of offer. Cisco will provide relocation assistance when applicable.
- Year 3: After the first two years within the Global Virtual Engineering organization, you are entitled to apply internally to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.
How to Apply for Cisco Associate System Engineer Graduate Programme 2014 in South Africa
If you are looking for the available careers and job offers at CISCO, South Africa, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Cisco Graduate Training Jobs 2014 to get experience in the Associate Engineering Field. After successful completion of Cisco Graduate Programme in South Africa you will become able to avail more jobs and engineering careers in various areas of SA. Cisco has announced various Jobs for Graduates, so you should not miss the CISCO Graduate Opportunities and submit your application to raise your skills in the relevant field of study.