Cisco is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2014 in South Africa for Associate Sales Representatives. The Cisco Graduate Programme South Africa will kick start your career by providing you valuable experience in the field of sales and marketing. The Sales and Marketing fields always need good experience and expertise to make you veteran, so you need to join the Cisco Graduate Training Programme in South Africa.
The CISCO Graduate Opportunities 2014 have been announced by the company for those candidates who are talented and looking to get experience in the marketing and sales field. It is also expected that after completing the CISCO Graduate Programme 2014 you may get better Associate Sales Representative Jobs and Career Offers from several big companies of South Africa. So you should submit your application for Graduate Programme at CISCO, South Africa to get experience and knowledge. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of CISCO Graduate Programme 2014 before submitting their application for Graduate Jobs at the recruitment department of CISCO, South Africa.
CISCO Graduate Development Programme 2014 in South Africa for Associate Sales Representatives
Cisco is always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your CV against this requisition.
Program start date: 28 July 2014
The world is connecting faster than ever before. Connect the unconnected by becoming a part of the Internet of Everything. The Cisco Sales Associates Program is looking for outgoing, early-in-career individuals who have a passion for technology to join our team as an Associate Sales Representative (ASR).
A successful ASR will be trained to manage and cultivate customer accounts, and collaborate with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions.
Learn from Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful sales career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
For the first three months of the program, you’ll undergo courses focusing on the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them to customers. Over the following nine months, you’ll move into a quota-carrying sales role in the Global Virtual Sales organization, where you’ll be mentored directly by Cisco sales professionals.
Upon graduation from the Cisco Sales Associates Program, you’ll be promoted into a Virtual Sales Account Manager role at Cisco where you can continue to grow your career.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Graduated from an accredited university prior to program start date
- Preferred cumulative GPA of minimum 3.0 or equivalent in your academic program
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
- Business or Sales experience required (including retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs)
- Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Finance degree preferred. Other degrees can be considered.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
The relocation expectations for the programme within the first three years will be the following:
- Year 1: You must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub within your country or region for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance when applicable.
- Year 2: Upon successful completion of the programme, you’ll be promoted to a Virtual Sales Account Manager role in Global Virtual Sales. You are required to stay at the Cisco Sales Associates Program hub location or be relocated to a Global Virtual Sales hub in your home country or region for 12 months, based on business need. We cannot confirm final placement destination at time of offer. Cisco will provide relocation assistance when applicable.
- Year 3: After the first two years within the Virtual Sales organization, you are entitled to apply internally to open Account Manager and Field positions where available.
How to Apply for CISCO Carees and Graduate Jobs available in South Africa for Associate Sales Representatives
If you comply with eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the CISCO Graduate Programme 2014 in South Africa. The CISCO Careers and Job Opportunities may also be availed by the talented and serious candidates, so you should not miss the Graduate Opportunity at CISCO, South Africa and submit your job application at the earliest possible time. CISCO has announced special jobs for graduates, so submit your application for job and avail these graduate job opportunities. If you want to become a good Associate Sales Representative, you should get the valuable experience in this field at CISCO, South Africa.