The Clicks is offering the Latest Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2017 in various areas of South Africa. The Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2017 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the available Learnership Opportunities at Clicks Pharmacy, South Africa. Clicks Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also get Jobs at Clicks Pharmacy after completing the Pharmacy Learnership Programme.
Clicks Pharmacy Learnerships 2017 have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get valuable experience in the pharmaceutical field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Pharmaceutical Jobs or Pharmacy Jobs after having good and valuable experience in the Medical and Pharmacy fields. You may also get Pharmacy Assistance Jobs or Pharmaceutical Career Offers after having the experience certificate from the Clicks Pharmacy South Africa. The Clicks Learnerships 2017 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of programme.
Clicks Vacancies: Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2017 in South Africa
Clicks has Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Opportunities in Blue Route, Makhado, Secunda Mall, Howick, Sandridge Square, Menleyn, Northvaal Arcade, Southgate and Mayville . The purpose of the programme is to successfully complete a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
- Successfully complete a minimum of twelve months training at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in the Pharmacy under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible for permanent employment as a Qualified Post Basic (Qualified Pharmacist Assistant)
- Matric / Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics, or a minimum of 60% in Mathematical Literacy
- Minimum of 50% in English
How to Apply for Clicks Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2017: Clicks Jobs / Careers
- Blue Route – Apply online (Deadline: 08 November 2016)
- Makhado – Apply online (Deadline: 10 November 2016)
- Secunda Mall – Apply online (Deadline: 07 November 2016)
- Howick – Apply online (Deadline: 07 November 2016)
- Sandridge Square – Apply online (Deadline: 14 November 2016)
- Menleyn – Apply online (Deadline: 09 November 2016)
- Northvaal Arcade – Apply online (Deadline: 09 November 2016)
- Southgate – Apply online (Deadline: 08 November 2016)
- Mayville – Apply online (Deadline: 07 November 2016)
If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the Latest Pharmacy Learnerships 2017. The Pharmacy is a field that needs valuable experience and good training to make you veteran, so you should avail these pharmacy learnership opportunities available at Clicks Pharmacy.