The Latest Commerce Internships 2014 are available at Media24 South Africa. The Commerce Graduates are welcomed to join the Commerce Internship programme 2014 in South Africa. Media24 Jobs and Vacancies usually remain vacant, and you may also avail these job opportunities after successfully completing the Commerce Internships at Media24.
Commerce is a field that needs valuable experience and good practice to make you veteran. You can get the required experience in Accounting and Commerce Field by joining the Commerce Internship Opportunity available at Media24 in South Africa. Media24 Internships 2014 can kick start your career by giving you the valuable knowledge and experience in the commerce field. It is a special Commerce Internship Training Programme 2014 for those candidates who are willing to get experience in Commerce and Accounts field. It is also pertinent to mention that you may get better Commerce Jobs and Commerce Employment Offers right after completion of your Media24 Internship Programme 2014. The interested candidates can go through the complete job details before submitting their internship job application at the recruitment department of Media24, South Africa.
Commerce Internships 2014 at Media 24 South Africa: Media 24 Careers and Jobs
Media24 is looking for Commerce graduates for a one-year internship contract. We seek to appoint dynamic and energetic individuals to join the Graduates in Media Programme run by the Media24 Academy. The position will be based in our exciting ecommerce businesses in Cape Town. The position has been designed to provide graduates with an entrance into the workplace in the rapidly changing world of Media24.
Media24 is Africa’s leading media publishing company. The operating business segments span publishing, printing and distribution of magazines, newspapers, books and related products as well as digital content and ecommerce ventures.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce with a preference for BCom. Here we are looking for candidates to go into our e-tail businesses where they will work in Planning, Business Intelligence or Marketing.
- The ideal candidates should have an awareness of and a flair for fashion. Excellent Excel and numerical skills is necessary.
Skills and Competencies
- The successful candidate will be able to survive and thrive in the rough and tumble of the organisation, adapt to different situations and innovate where necessary.
- The graduate needs to be resilient, able to withstand criticism in a pressured workplace and able to drive their own learning and career.
- The successful candidate should be commercially aware and have a strong interest in fashion and retail.
Closing Date: 04 August 2014
How to Apply for Media24 Internships 2014: Commerce Internship Programme in South Africa
After going through the above mentioned complete job details, if you think that you comply with eligibility criteria and other essential provided requirements, you can Apply at Media24 for the recently announced Commerce Internship Training Programme 2014. The experience you get while working at Media24 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting better Job Opportunities and Career Offers from various big companies working in different areas / regions of South Africa.