The ProServ is offering the Latest Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa. The Contact Centre Learnerships 2015 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the available opportunities at ProServ South Africa. ProServ is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should avail these Learnership Jobs at Proserv.
The Proserv Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant, and now the company has come up with Latest Learnerships 2015. The Learnership Programme 2015 is available for those candidates who are looking for experience in the contact centre field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Contact Centre Jobs and Contact Centre Vacancies after having good and valuable experience in the field. You may also avail the Proserv Careers after having the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Proserv Learnership Programme in Contact Centre field before forwarding their application to the concerned department of the company.
Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2015 at ProServ South Africa
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Learners must be between 18 – 35 years
- Applicants must not be employed or studying at present;
- Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4(Grade 12) (Minimum requirement)
- Available to attend 2 interviews and successfully complete a Numeracy and Literacy assessment
- Must be available to start with the Learnership mid-June 2015.
- Must reside in Ekurululeni Areas, Alexandra, Midrand during the 16 months of the Learnership.
You need to be well presented and have a professional appearance. Previous working experience in a similar working environment is an advantage.
How to Apply for Proserv Contact Centre Learnership 2015 in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, please forward a detailed CV to Nonkululeko@proserv.co.za / Livhuwani@proserv.co.za / Nonhlanhla@proserv.co.za
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Proserv Vacancies usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you should also avail these careers at Proserv after having good experience as a Contact Centre Learner. So you should not waste your time here and there, and submit your application along with other supporting documents at the earliest convenient.