Latest Contact Centre Learnerships for 2014 are available at Discovery Health South Africa for Young people. Discovery Learnerships 2014 are available in Cape Town for those candidates, who want to make their career in Contact Centre field.
Discovery Health Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time. It is also expected that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future after completing the Contact Centre Learnerships at Discovery Health. Hence you should have a look on the details of Learnerships Opportunities before submitting your learnership application at Discovery Health, South Africa.
Contact Centre Learnerships 2014 at Discovery Health South Africa
DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR 6 OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR CONTACT CENTRE LEARNERSHIP.
CANDIDATES FOR THE CAPE TOWN REGION ONLY
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this Learnership will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- You must have a valid SA ID
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre operations.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Be South African Citizens
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade) and a 2nd Language (Minimum D or Level 4)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed any previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
Please note: The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred.
Closing Date: 28 February 2014
How to Apply for Discovery Health Careers / Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements defined by Discovery Health, you should Apply Online for Latest Discovery Health Vacancies / available posts for learners. You can get some good and exclusive experience in Contact Centre Field by completing your Learnerships at Contact Centre of Discovery Health.