The ADT is offering the Latest Contact & Monitoring Centre Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. The Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2015 at ADT will jump start your career and boost your experience level in short period of time, and you will get more better Contact Centre Jobs and Monitoring Centre Careers after having good experience in the field.
The ADT Contact Centre Learnerships 2015 will provide you better experience in the field, and you may become veteran. The ADT Careers and Jobs usually remain available in South Africa, so you may also avail the ADT Vacancies after having the Learnership Experience Certificate. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of learnership programme 2015 before submitting their application at the concerned department of ADT, South Africa.
The Contact & Monitoring Centre Learnership Programme 2015 at ADT in South Africa
ADT invites applications for a Contact & Monitoring Centre Learnership based in Goodwood. The purpose of the learnership is to provide superior service to internal and external customers via all contact channels and all media. Successful candidates will qualify with a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support and gain practical experience in the Contact Centre environment. Deadline for applications is 08 May 2015.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific enquiries.
- Dealing with incoming calls on a skills based routing basis.
- Transferring calls to other departments.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints or escalating
- Receiving and actioning emergency calls (if trained).
- Booking Technical service calls.
- Qualifying Sales leads and booking of appointments.
- Providing basic Technical assistance to clients (troubleshooting).
- Providing customers with feedback to resolve queries.
- Loading of temporary / holiday instructions (if appropriate to skills base).
- Handling Accounts, Sales, Technical, Ops and other queries.
- Verifying Listener information.
- Delegating queries / complaints to relevant departments.
- Working as a team and assisting colleagues with daily Contact Centre operational issues.
- South African citizen.Hold a valid and recognised Matric Certificate with Maths or Maths literacy, English and a second language.
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment.
- Must not have completed any previous learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years. (For learners with disability age up to 35)
- Excellent communications skills (English).
- Have basic computer skills.
- Have a keen interest in all tasks related to Administration and Customer Service.
- Must have an interest in Customer Services and be able to work under pressure.
Applications close on: 08 May 2015
How to Apply for Monitoring & Contact Centre Learnerships 2015 in South Africa
If you qualify for the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Contact Centre Learnership Opportunities 2015 at ADT South Africa. The Learnership Training Programme 2015 will helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better Jobs and Careers with various big South African Companies.