CSIR ICT Service Centre is offering the Latest Internship Job for an In-Service Trainee. The successful candidate will get Information Technology Experience while going through different IT Tasks at the specific department of CSIR, South Africa.
CSIR Vacancies for 2014 have been announced in several departments, where a lot of people have been engaged. People are getting experience in the relevant fields under the kind control of experts.
IT Internship Jobs in Pretoria, South Africa are available with different companies, and you can join the Information Technology IT In-Service Trainee Job by submitting your application for internship at the recruitment department of CSIR, South Africa. If you are interested in submitting your application, then you should have a look on the details of IT Internship Programme 2014 available at CSIR ICT Service Centre.
CSIR IT Internships 2014 in Pretoria South Africa
CSIR ICT Service Centre unit has a vacancy for an In-service Trainee/Internship. The incumbent will provide first-line support on business applications to system users, document processes and software, test new software and/or applications to ensure quality products configure software and help out on all projects that involve the applications unit.
This position is based in Pretoria. The CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Software troubleshooting.
- Web applications development and support.
- Provide support on web applications.
- Ensure quality service is provided to clients.
- Support ERP applications and other EBAS applications.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- In-Service Trainee – A matric (Grade 12) certificate with completed two years of a national diploma or Bachelor’s degree in information technology specialising in software or web development.
- Internship – A national diploma or Bachelor’s degree in information technology specialising in software or web development.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work accurately and well under pressure.
- Reliable and possess a good work ethic.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Be a lateral thinker.
Applicants are required to include the following in their application:
- A covering letter indicating which position is applied for.
- A copy of a national diploma or Bachelor’s degree along with an academic transcript and Grade 12 results.
- A copy of an ID document.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
How to Apply for CSIR Internships 2014 in Information Technology (IT) Field in Pretoria, South Africa
If you are looking for IT Internship Jobs 2014 in Pretoria, South Africa, then it is the best chance for you to apply for CSIR Internship Programme 2014 in the Information Technology Field. The IT Internship Programme in Pretoria can raise your area of expertise, as CSIR is one of the leading companies working in South Africa. If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for the recently announced IT Internships 2014. When you are looking for IT Jobs and Career Offers, you should have some good or valuable experience in the field, otherwise you may not be able to get a better IT Job. Hence you can get IT Training at CSIR by submitting your application. CSIR Vacancies or Careers usually remain vacant, and you may also avail these opportunities after getting the IT Experience.