The Department of Correctional Services is offering the Latest Internships 2016-2017 in various areas of South Africa. The DCS Internship Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in near future. The Dept of Correctional Services Internships 2017 will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level and providing you good training under the kind control of veterans. The DCS Internships 2017 are available in various fields of study including Human Resources, Supply Chain, Law, Logistics, Internal Audit, Accounting, Engineering etc. These Government Internships 2017 are available for you, so apply online at first convenient.
DCS Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the DCS Vacancies after having valuable experience in the relevant field. If you are looking for Dept of Correctional Services Vacancies, then you have come to the right place, as the Internship 2017 have been announced by the company. The Correctional Services Training Programme 2017 will jump start your career, and you will find more better Jobs and Career Opportunities within the country. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2017 Internships available at DCS.
Department of Correctional Services Internships 2016-2017: Internship Programme in South Africa
The Department of Correctional Services is inviting applications for internship opportunities that currently exist within the Department.Interns will be placed nationally within the Department of Correctional Services (Head Office, Regional Offices, and Management Areas). Applicants are advised to apply to the centres / offices closest to their place of residence to reduce their own accommodation and traveling costs. Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R 4000-00.
DCS is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
Qualifying people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Unemployed youth graduates who have a 3 year degree or national diploma (360 credits) in any fields specified below and between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
FIELD OF INTERNSHIP QUALIFICATIONS
- Human Resource Management: National Diploma/Degree Human Resource Management Education National Diploma/ Degree in Technical/ Mathematics and Science/ Commercial/ ABET Sports Management National Diploma/Degree in Sports Management/ Bio Kinetics
- Arts: National Diploma/ Degree in Fine Art/ Music/ Drama
- Human Resource Development: National Diploma /Degree in ODETDP/ Human Resource Development
- Agriculture: National Diploma/ Degree in Animal or Plant Production
- Artisans National: Diploma in Spray Painting/ Plumbing/ Electrical/ Brick Laying/ Welding/ Motor Mechanic/ Upholstery/ Cabinet Making/ Fitting & Turning/ Boiler Makers/Ceramics
- Law National: Diploma/ Degree in Law/LLB
- Information Technology: National Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management: National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing Management/ Logistics/ Acquisitioning Management
- Accounting National Diploma/ Degree in Cost Management Accounting/ Taxation/Finance.
- Internal Audit: National Diploma/Degree in Internal Auditing
- Communication: National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations/Graphic Design/Marketing /Event Management
- Employee Relations: National Diploma/ Degree in Labour Law
- Correctional Service: Management National Diploma Correctional Services Management/Science Nutrition / National Diploma/Degree in Catering/Food Services Management/Hospitality
- Public Administration and Management: National Diploma/ Degree in Public Administration/Office Management
- Occupational Health and Safety: National Diploma/Degree in Safety Management/ Environment Health
- Spiritual Care: National Diploma/ Degree in Theology
- Engineering: -National Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/ Architecture/ Civil Engineering /Industrial Engineering/Quantity Surveying/Construction Project Management/Property Management/Sewerage and Water Sanitation
- Project Management: National Diploma Project Management
- HIV/AIDS Counsellors/EAPs: National Diploma/ Degree in HIV/AIDS Management / Social Work Policy Development / National Diploma / Degree in Policy Development
- Criminology: National Diploma/Degree Criminology/Penology
- Library: National Diploma/Degree Library Science
- i) Policy Development, Graphic Design, Journalism, Internal Audit internships are offered at Head Office only.
- ii) Artisans and Agriculture internships are only offered in Regions, specifically at the Management Areas
How to Apply for Internships at Department of Correctional Services South Africa
The closing date is 19 August 2016.
Application forms are obtainable from Correctional Centres, Regional Offices, Management Area Offices and Head Office, and are also obtainable from this website: www.dcs.gov.za and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, certified copy of bar-coded South African Identity Document and curriculum vitae. Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications must forwarded to the regions of your choice; the postal address, street address, contact persons and their telephone numbers for each region are indicated below.
Please note the following:
- Application forms will under no circumstances be posted or faxed to the applicant.
- Complete application forms must be hand-delivered/posted (not registered mail please) to the above-mentioned offices no later than the 19 August 2016 at 15:45
- Incomplete, faxed and emailed application forms will not be considered. Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
Send your Applications to:
Gauteng Region: Private Bag X393 Pretoria, 0001 Physical Address 1077 Broll Building Arcadia street, Hatfield,Pretoria. Enquiries: Ms. S. Mkuzangw
Limpopo/ Mpumalanga/ North-West Region: Private Bag X142 Pretoria, 0001 Physical Address Masada Building Corner Johannes Ramokhoase and Paul Kruger Streets. Enquiries: Mr. E. Nhlengethwa
Western Cape Region: Private Bag X1 Edgemead, 7407 Physical Address Breede River Street Montagu Drive Monte Vista, 7460. Enquiries: Mr. F.D Ngcanga
Eastern Cape Region: Private Bag x 9013 East London, 5200 Physical Address Ocean View Terrace East Block Moore Street, East London. Enquiries: Ms. U.U Nqatha
Kwa-Zulu Natal Region: Private Bag x 9126 Pietermaritzburg, 3200 Physical Address Eugene Marais Road Napierville, Pietermaritzburg. Enquiries: Ms.R. Moodley
Free State/Northern Cape Region: Private Bag X 20530 Bloemfontein, 9300 Physical Address Agrimed Building 103 Zastron Street Bloemfontein. Enquiries: Ms M.M. Maile
National Head Office: Private Bag X 136 Pretoria,0001 Physical Address Poyntons Building East Block 124 W.F. Nkomo Street, Pretoria. Enquiries: Mr. A.V. Mkhabela
Zonderwater College (National Head Office): Private Bag X1010, Cullinan, 1000 Physical Address R515 Rayton Road, Zonderwater College, Cullinan. Enquiries: Ms K.L.L Kgasi
Kroonstad College (National Head Office): Private Bag X39 Kroonstad, 9500 Physical Address Kroonstad College Britz Street Kroonstad. Enquiries:Ms. A. Moagi
Incomplete, faxed and emailed application forms will not be considered. Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Correctional Services Internship Opportunity 2017. The Internship Training Programme 2017 can jump start your career, so don’t miss the training jobs.