Discovery Health Careers Opportunities are available in South Africa. The Discovery Learnerships 2014 in Medical Claim Assessing are available in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, where you can join the Latest Learnership Programme to get experience in the medical field. Discovery is one of the biggest companies in South Africa, which is offering this Learnership Opportunity, which should be joined by the candidates or students, who belonged to medical field.
Discovery Health Learnership Programme 2014 in Medical Claim Accessing can give you more experience and expertise in your field. After completing the Latest Learnership at Discovery Health, you will be able to get more jobs or careers opportunities in near future. So don’t miss the careers at Discovery and submit your application form at the earliest possible time. There are several Discovery Vacancies available in South Africa, but you should take the advantage of Learnership Programme 2014 by Discovery Health in medical field.
Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 13 January 2014
Discovery Health Medical Claim Accessing Learnerships
DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR 10 OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR MEDICAL CLAIMS ASSESSING LEARNERSHIP.
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Actually its a Training Programme or Apprenticeship offered by Discovery, where a lot of candidates or students are going to get experience in medical claim accessing / processing field.
The focus of this learnership will be data capturing of medical claims.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you
- meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this
- information on your application.
- You must have a valid SA ID
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Claims Assessing
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
- Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Intermediate computer skills
- Above average typing skills
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognized Matric with Maths(or Maths Lit 60 % and above) & English
- (Minimum D Symbol on Standard Grade); & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed a previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in claims assessing and healthcare;
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately
- Interested in data capturing
How to Apply for Discovery Learnerships 2014 in South Africa
If you are interested to get knowledge, expertise and experience by working at Discovery Health in South Africa, you should Apply Online for this exclusive job opportunity at the Discovery South Africa.