Discovery is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2014 in Knowledge park, Cape Town, South Africa. The Discovery Learnerships 2014 can boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time, and you may get more better job opportunities and career offers right after completing the Learnership Jobs at Discovery.
The Company “Discovery” is one of the biggest companies working in South Africa and many other countries. Discovery Learnership 2014 in South Africa can make your career more professional by granting you the required experience. The Discovery Intern Learnership Programme 2014 is available in the field of Performance Services, where you can optimize your skills and experience. If you are looking for experience in the relevant field, you should join the Discovery Learnership Opportunities available in South Africa.
If you are interested in Discovery Careers or Jobs for 2014, you should submit your learnership application at the earliest possible time after having a look on the details.
Discovery Learnership Programme in South Africa
Location: Knowledge Park, Cape Town
CANDIDATES FOR THE CAPE TOWN REGION ONLY
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this Learnership will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
You must have a valid SA ID
Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre operations.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Be South African Citizens
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade) and a 2nd Language (Minimum D or Level 4)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed any previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
Closing Date: 14 March 2014
How to Apply for Discovery Learnership 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Discovery Channel South Africa, you should Apply Online for the Latest Job offers and Careers at Discovery South Africa. You should not waste your time here and there and submit your employment application for Discovery Learnership Programme 2014, as you may get Discovery Jobs after successful completion of your learnership.