Distell is offering the latest Learnerships 2014 in South Africa. The Distell Vacancies and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and you may apply for the Distell Jobs and Careers after successfully completing the Distell Learnership Programme 2014. The Distell Learnership Opportunities can kick start your career in the short span of time.
Many companies of South Africa have announced the Learnership Jobs for 2014, and you may avail these opportunities by submitting your applications at the concerned companies. Distell is also a big name in South Africa, and you can avail the Distell Vacancies 2014 in South Africa, if you are really a talented and hard working student. You may also get more better job opportunities and employment offers from various other companies of South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the Distell Learnership Programme 2014 before submitting their learnership application at the recruitment department of Distell, South Africa.
Distell Learnerships 2014 in South Africa: Distell Jobs and Careers
Distell invites applications for individuals to participate in the above mentioned learnership programme based at Secondary Production, Wadeville. At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
Operation of the following processes
- Filling and date coding; Sealing; Packing and Unpacking & Labelling
- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 (Maths & Science) or relevant N qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
Closing Date: 12 May 2014
How to Apply for the Distell Learnership Programme 2014 Available in South Africa
Please send you application to Ms. Karishma Maharaj at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must provide a detailed CV and attach a copy of his/her ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification. Remember to quote this r theeference number on subject line: learnership/Wdv/001
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
If you comply with the Eligibility Criteria for Distell Internships / Vacancies, you should apply online for the career opportunities available at Distell, South Africa. You will get really a good experience in your relevant field after joining the Distell Learnership programme 2014 in South Africa. So you should not miss the opportunity and apply for the Distell Learnerships 2014.