The Distell is offering the New Apprenticeship Opportunity 2015 in South Africa. The Distell Jobs and Careers should also be availed by those candidates who have experience in the relevant field. Distell Apprenticeships 2015 can boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time. The Distell Apprenticeship Programme 2015 is available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the production field.
The interested candidates should go through the complete descriptions of Distell Apprenticeships 2015 before forwarding their apprenticeship job application. After getting the Apprenticeship Certificate, you will get better job offers and employment opportunities in South Africa. so don’t miss the chance and have a look on the details.
Distell Apprenticeship Programme 2015 in South Africa
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Primary Production at the Worcester and Wellington Distillery. This person will report to the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Foreman.
- Undergo training in the trade of fitting and turning to qualify as an Artisan;
- Participate in the apprenticeship training programme;
- Deliver quality work at all times; and
- Performing allocated duties.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience / skills / qualifications:
- Minimum of N2 with relevant trade theory or equivalent NQF qualification (essential);
- Good problem solving skills;
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Own reliable transport;
- Work extended hours as and/or when required;
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites in the Western Cape.
How to Apply for Distell Apprenticeships 2015 in South Africa
After getting the above mentioned job details, if you comply with the eligibility criteria and requirements, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced 2015 Apprenticeship Training Programme 2015 at Distell, South Africa.
Closing Date: 19 December 2014
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.