The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (DOJ & CD) is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2016 in South Africa. The Law Internships 2016 are rare in South Africa, so you should avail the DOJ & CD Vacancies to boost your experience level as well as expertise in short span of time. DOJ & CD Careers will also be available for you after completing the Law Internship Programme 2016. If you are looking for the Law Practice or Law Training Programme 2016, you have come to the right place.
DOJ & CD Internships 2016 will raise your experience as well as expertise in the law field, and you will get more better Jobs and Careers in the relevant fields. The DOJ & CD Jobs are available in various fields and different areas / regions of South Africa, so you should avail these DOJ & CD Internship Opportunities to get more better Vacancies in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Internship Training Programme before forwarding their application to the concerned department. Various Jobs for Law Students remain vacant in South Africa, so you may become able to avail these Jobs after having experience certificate from DOJ & CD.
DOJ & CD Vacancies 2016: Law Internship Programme in South Africa
The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (DOJ & CD) is offering internship opportunities to provide South African matriculants and graduates with the opportunity to gain workplace experience in the field that they have studied. The DOJ & CD is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply. Details of the Internship Programme are provided below; applicants must clearly state the area of choice (Region) and Reference number.
Unemployed South African matriculants and graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the above mentioned fields of study, who has not been previously employed under any internship programme. Note: These internships are based in all the Regions. Candidates that wish to apply for internship outside their respective Regions must be willing and able to find their own accommodation considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
|LLB State Law Advisor [10 / SLA]
|Relevant National Diploma of B.Degrees
|Relevant National Diploma of B.Degrees
|B.Degree (IT or ISM related)
|Technical Vocational Training (TVET) Previously known as Further Education and Training Qualification
Closing Date: 28 December 2015
How to Apply for DOJ & CD Internships 2016 for Law Students in South Africa
Applicants that wish to apply for internship must have the above mentioned qualification column. Applicants must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, stating the field to which the Interns is applying from the above list, a CV together with certified copies of matric, national diploma and degree certificates, transcripts as well as Identity document. Failure to submit required documents will result in the application not being considered. A pre-employment security screening will be conducted on RSA citizenship, criminal record, credit record and verification of qualification. The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment.
NOTE: Separate applications must be made for each Regional / National Office which you are applying for and quoting the relevant reference number for the centre of your choice. Email or faxed applications will not be considered Direct your application to the area of choice at postal addresses indicated below:
- NATIONAL OFFICE: The Director-General: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X 81, Pretoria, 0001. OR Physical address: Application Box, First floor reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
- GAUTENG: The Regional Head, Private Bag X6, Johannesburg, 2000. OR Physical address: 7th floor; Regional Office – Gauteng; Department of Justice and Constitutional Development; Schreiner Chambers, Corner Pritchard and Kruis Street. Johannesburg. Gauteng.
- MPUMALANGA: The Regional Head, Private Bag X11249, Nelspruit, 1201 OR Physical address: Application Box, Fourth Floor Room 4.26, 24 Brown Street, Nedbank Centre, Nelspruit. 1200
- KWAZULU-NATAL: The Regional Head, Private Bag X54372,
- DURBAN, 4000 or Physical Address: Recruitment, First Floor, 2 Devonshire Place, Durban. 4001.
- NORTHERN CAPE: The Regional Head: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X6106, Kimberley, 8300. OR hand delivers at the New Public Buildings, (Magistrates Court) of Knight and Stead Streets, 7th floor, Kimberley, 8301.
- FREE STATE: The Regional Head, Private Bag X20578, Bloemfontein, 9300 or Physical address: 53 Colonial Building, Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9300
- LIMPOPO: The Regional Head, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag x 9526, Polokwane 0700 OR Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok Street, Polokwane, 0700
- NORTH WEST: The Regional Head, Private Bag X2033, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand deliver at 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens, Mafikeng.
- WESTERN CAPE: The Regional Head, Department of Justice, Private Bag X 9171, Cape Town, 8001 OR Physical address: Mezzanine floor Plein Park Building, Plein Street, Cape Town. 8000.
- EASTERN CAPE: The Regional Head, Private Bag X9065, East London, 5200 OR Physical address 3 Phillip Frame Road, East London.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements mentioned by the DOJ & CD, South Africa, you should apply online for the recently announced Internship Training Jobs 2016.