|Joe Gqabi District (x10)Ref. ECTG1/JDG/01/04/14|
|Alfred Nzo District (x20)Ref. ECTG1/AN/01/04/14|
|Or Tambo District (x20)Ref. ECTG1/ORTD/01/04/14|
|Cacadu District (x16)Ref. ECTG1/CACD/01/04/14|
|Nelson Mandela Bay (x8)Ref. ECTG1/NMB/01/04/14|
|Chris Hani District (x10)Ref. ECTG1/CHD/01/04/14|
|Amathole District (x16)Ref. ECTG1/AMATD/01/04/14|
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a qualification as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT) and should be currently registered with the HPCSA as an ECT.
- Candidates must have an unendorsed South African driver’s Licence to at least Code EB (old code 8) and a valid, current Public Driver’s Permit (PDP).
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Medical Rescue and Aero-medical Evacuations will be an added advantage.
- Z83 form
- Certified copies of ID, Driver’s Licence, PDP and qualifications.
- Recent CV
- Respond to patients in need and ensure patient care is provided as prescribed within the ECT Protocol relating to Emergency Care Personnel as stipulated by the Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures relating to EMS operations with regards to an ECT’s responsibilities and other related operational criteria.
- Provide medical supervision of AEA’s at scenes and incidents.
- Proper accurate completion of patient report forms, vehicle and equipment check sheet.
- Maintain the ambulance and equipment in a clean and workable state.
How To Apply for Emergency Care Technician Jobs at EC Department of Health, South Africa
Post to: The Acting Director-EMS, Department of Health, Private Bag X0038, BISHO, 5605.
Hand deliver: Room 11, Fourth Floor, Dukumbana Building, Civic Square, 5605.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by EC Dept of Health, you should apply for the Emergency Care Technician Job Opportunities available in South Africa.