EMEA Graduate Recruitment Programme for 2014 has been offered by Oracle, South Africa. The Oracle Internships in South Africa can boost your experience and expertise level ins short span of time. The Oracle is a big company, and it can kick start your career by providing you good experience in the specific or relevant field.
EMEA Graduate Recruitment 2014 can make you career more professional and bright. After completing the Oracle Internships 2014 available in Johannesburg, South Africa, you may be getting more better job opportunities and career offers from various other big software companies of South Africa. Oracle Internship Programme 2014 has been announced for those candidates who are looking hard to get experience at Oracle, South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the EMEA Graduate Programme 2014 before submitting their online application form at the Oracle, South Africa for the recently announced internship jobs.
Oracle Internships 2014 in South Africa: EMEA Graduate Recruitment in Johannesburg
Oracle EMEA has the vision to hire the very best Graduates and Interns across EMEA.Based in key Oracle locations, our Graduate Recruiters are professionals in the art of sourcing the very best candidates from what can sometimes be a very competitive talent pool. Working for Oracle is for those who want the challenge of working for one of the most respected and demanding organizations in the world and in doing so, will find that the rewards, both personal and professional are superb.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com
This internship is based in Johannesburg. To start immediately!You will be responsible for the country / region you are hired into and to support the Campus Recruiter in the Recruitment lifecycle:
Responsibilities will be to support in the following:
- Job Posting
- Sourcing (languages)
- Scheduling of Interviews with LOB Hiring Managers
- Liaising with Candidates in the Recruitment process
- Participate in the Interview Process with the Graduate Recruiter
- Coordinating Campus Projects and Campaigns to align with branding across the region
- Event planning and organisation
What we are looking for:
- Relevant qualification or in final year of study
- Passion for recruitment and/or talent management
- Demonstrable experience with Social networking tools
- Fluency in English and local language is essential. (LIST).
- Drive and enthusiasm a must, with an entrepreneur mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organisational boundaries
- Team player
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Positive enthusiastic self-starter
- Results driven
- Ability to adapt
- Sense of humour
How to apply for EMEA Graduate Recruitment or Oracle Internship Opportunities 2014 in South Africa
EMEA Graduate Training Programme can enhance your experience, so you can Apply Online for the recently announced Oracle Internships 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Oracle is one of the big names in the Software Industry, and it may be beneficial for you to work at Oracle, South Africa. The Emea Graduate Opportunities will be best fit to your needs, if you are in search of a company that can provide you experience. So don’t waste your time and submit your recruitment application at the employment department / recruiting department of Oracle. The Oracle South Africa Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant, and it is expected that you may be selected for a contract based / permanent job at Oracle after showing your talent during the Emea Graduate Training Programme 2014.