SA Breweries is offering the End User Computing Learnership Programme 2017 at Ibhayi Brewery in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The Computing Learnership Programme 2017 will help you in raising your computing experience and expertise in short span of time. If you are looking for Computing Careers or End User Computing Jobs, you have come to the right place, as the SA Breweries Learnerships 2017 have been announced for learners in South Africa. You should get full advantage of the SABMiller Learnerships by joining the Ibhayi Brewery as learner.
SA Breweries Careers mostly remain available in various fields and categories, and you may also avail the SA Breweries Jobs after having some good and valuable experience in the relevant field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the End User Computing Vacancies after completing the SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2017. So you should avail the SAB Jobs or SAB Careers available for learners in 2017. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Learning Programme before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
End User Computing Learnerships 2017: Jobs at SA Breweries
The South African Breweries offers an End User Computing Learnerships in Port Elizabeth.
The purpose of the programme is to provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 3) with the Food and Beverages SETA. This position is specifically allocated to accommodate people who have disabilities. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with the region and will complete a Learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorships.
Complete End User Computing Learnership Programme, a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience). Provide administrative support throughout the year.
- South African citizens
- A Grade 12 qualification with Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 34
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
How to Apply for End User Computing Learning Programme 2017: SA Breweries Learnership in Port Elizabeth
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced SAB Miller Careers or Jobs available for learners in South Africa. SAB Miller or SA Breweries is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it can jump start your career by engaging you under the team of experts, so you should not miss the learnerships.