eNews Channel Africa is offering the Latest Camera Operator Internships 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa. ENG Camera Operators are wanted at eNews Channel South Africa to develop his services as Intern. The ENG Camera Operator Internships 2014 can boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time, and you may get more better Camera Operator Jobs and Career Offers in near future after completing the Internship jobs 2014. eNews Internships 2014 can make your career bright, as you will be working as ENG Camera Operator at eNews Channel i.e. a famous News Channel of South Africa. eNews Careers and jobs usually remain vacant / available in South Africa, and you may avail these job opportunities after getting experience as camera operator intern at eNews, SA. ENG Camera Operator Internship Programme 2014 at eNews Channel is a special opportunity for Camera Operator, where they can optimize their skills and get experience to operate camera. Hence if you are looking to get training in the relevant field, you should join the eNews Internship Programme 2014 to enhance your skills and experience. You will go through various tasks at eNews Channel to get experience as Camera Operator. So if you are interested in Camera Operator Internship Jobs, you should have a look on the eNews Careers available for serious candidates.
eNews Channel Internships for Camera Operators in South Africa
Reporting to the Camera Crew Manager, your key performance areas include the following training:
- record audio and video material to be edited and packaged into a news insert for broadcast
- plan and develop the visual presentation of a story with a reporter assigned to the news story
- apply the principles of visual story telling through aesthetically pleasing and technically correct compositions, angles and camera movements, making sure to deliver images with the correct exposure and colour balance
- cover news events by shooting sequences with continuity for editing purposes
- use correct lighting and sound recording techniques to comply with broadcast standards
- edit video and audio for a news insert, out on location
- transmit video and audio material from out on location back to the studio or to the bureaus, as instructed
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 2 years study completed and requiring “on the job” training
- A keen interest in news and current affairs
- A good general knowledge
- The successful candidate will be required to work irregular and long hours, including weekends and public holiday, and standby shifts.
- This is a contract position only.
Closing Date: 18th March, 2014.
How to Apply for ENG Camera Operator Internship Opportunities at eNEWS Channel South Africa
If you possess the criteria and qualifications as stated, please send your application form together with a detailed CV to the HR Department at email@example.com Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and requirements provided by eNews South Africa, you should apply for the Internship Programme 2014 for Camera Operators. You should submit your application at the recruitment department of eNews at the earliest possible time to get experience as ENG Camera Operator. Several Camera Operators are going to get training through the Internship Programme in Johannesburg, so you should also join the training programme as intern at eNews. Source – eNCA Careers