The ESKOM is offering the latest Learnerships 2016 in South Africa, where the Learner Artisans will be engaged in Measurement, Control and Instrumentation fields. If you are looking for the ESKOM Jobs 2016 then you have come to the right place, as the ESKOM Careers have been announced for the hard working and talented candidates. The ESKOM Learnership 2016 will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level as well as expertise in short span of time, and you will be able to avail the ESKOM Vacancies after completing the Artisan Learnerships 2016.
ESKOM Learner Artisan Jobs mostly remain available / vacant, so you should get the full advantage of the ESKOM Learnership Programme 2016. The ESKOM Learnership Application Forms are available for online submission, so you should forward your learnership application at the first convenient. The Plant Operator Learnerships 2016 have been announced by the company, and now the ESKOM has come up with the Latest Vacancies in Measurement, Control & Instrumentation field. The Vacancies are available at Koeberg Power Station, Western Cape, South Africa, and you should go for the application process at first convenient.
ESKOM Learnerships 2016: ESKOM Jobs in South Africa
Eskom is looking for 8 Measurement, Control & Instrumentation Learner Artisans at Koeberg Power Station in the Western Cape. The successful applicants would be expected to complete a 4 year apprentice programme.
Koeberg, the only nuclear power station in Africa, has a pressurised water reactor (PWR) design. It boasts the largest turbine generators in the Southern Hemisphere and is the most southerly-situated nuclear power station in the world.
- Grade 12 ( Technical/ Academic) with Mathematics and Science
- Grade 10 ( Technical/ Academic) with Mathematics and Science and N3 light current/electronics including Mathematics and Engineering Science
- Grade 10 or higher with N4 including Mathematics, Science, Industrial electronics and Logics/Digits
- Relevant NCV 4 qualification with Grade 10 or higher including Mathematics and Science
- Be a team player
- Be safety conscious
- Have emotional resilience
- Be responsible and committed
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Have a high level of technical learning ability
- Have the ability to understand technical concepts
- Have a conscientious and self-disciplined approach
Closing Date: 29 February 2016
How to apply
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the ESKOM Careers for Artisan Learners in South Africa.
You may also hand deliver your CV to the reception desk of the Training Offices (New KTC (EDUSEC) Koeberg Power Station) A clearly marked secure box will be placed at reception where CV’s can be dropped off. Please ensure that you clearly indicate the reference number of the position you are applying for on your CV.
ESKOM is one of the famous South African companies, and it can boost your experience level in short period of time. So you should not miss the available vacancies at ESKOM, South Africa.