The Estee Lauder has announced the Latest Internship 2014 in South Africa. The Latest Marketing Internships 2014 at Estee Lauder can be availed by submitting the job application at the earliest possible time. Marketing field always need experience and expertise to make you expert in sales. Hence if you are looking for good experience and expertise in the Sales and Marketing Department, you should join the Estee Lauder Internship Programme 2014.
It is a special Marketing Graduate Programme 2014 i.e. a great opportunity for Graduates in Marketing. This Graduate Development Programme at Estee Lauder can raise your area of expertise and experience, that will be helpful in your professional career.
It is also expected that after completing the Estee Lauder Marketing Internship Job 2014, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers from various big companies working in South Africa. The Estee Lauder Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, so you may get Jobs at Estee Lauder after successful completion of Marketing Internship Programme in South Africa. The Interested candidates should have a look on the Marketing Internships at Estee Lauder before submitting their internship job application at the recruitment department of the company.
Estee Lauder Marketing Internships 2014 in South Africa
- Direct report – CRM & Online Manager
- Assist with administrative support to CRM & Online Manager and online team
- Provides basic level of customer support to consumer queries via Social Media channels
- Manages Customer records data input/updates required on an ongoing basis
Ensures Customer and Market Growth
- Follow up on all ELCies social media properties to assist digital team in identifying urgent queries needing attention/response from a brand point of view
- Performs regular competitor analysis from an online marketing point of view and provides feedback to CRM&Online Manager
- Assist In ad-hoc Consumer Engagement projects(content creation, eventing, coordinating), as required by CRM & Online Manager
Manages Operational effectiveness
- Update all clients records requested by Clients via email queries
- Create new client records based on daily opt-in data obtained from websites entries
- When applicable, perform de-dupe cleanup process clients database
- Support Customer Services Manager, provide relief for lunch break to ensure business continuity of call centre function
- Support CRM & Online Manager and on line team on an ad-hoc basis
Improves Business Processes
- Assist in Brands CRM/Digital program management by booking rooms, facilitating required equipment or catering
- Sit in brands/agencies meetings on a regular basis to assist with minutes and admin follow-up, as well as to get exposed to strategy and process facilitation.
- Update CRM Bulletin Board for retail staff when required
- Do filing on a weekly basis
- Participate in CRM/Digital organized events, programs, induction and corporate awareness
- Activities or as required
- Participate in workshops / info sessions conducted annually prior to commencement of process
- Assist with preparation of training material (i.e. photo copying, binding, sorting) etc
- Adhoc tasks as requested by the CRM & Online Manager
- Grade 12
- Bcom or Marketing degree
- Strong admin & typing skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
Key Personal Characteristics
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Detail orientated
Closing Date: 11 March 2014
How to Apply for Estee Lauder Internship 2014 / Marketing Internship Programme
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Estee Lauder, you should Apply Online for the Marketing Internship at Estee Lauder at the earliest possible time. The Marketing Jobs can raise your experience and skills in short span of time, and it is the best internship opportunity for you at marketing department of Estee Lauder in South Africa to avail the earliest possible time.