ETV Jobs 2014 are available in Johannesburg, South Africa. ETV / ENCA Online Department is offering the Junior Writer Internship Jobs in South Africa, where you will get good experience in the field of writing.
ETV’s Junior Writer Internships 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in the field of writing. The Writing Experience at ETV will become more beneficial for you in near future, when you will get better job opportunities and career offers. ENCA Online is offering the latest jobs for writers, where they will be able to get writing experience, hence it is recommended to have a look on the job details before submitting your application for ETV Jobs 2014 in South Africa.
ETV Junior Writer Internship Jobs 2014 in Johannesburg, SA
Location: eNCA Online Department in Johannesburg
Reporting to the Online News Editor: eNCA Online, your key performance areas will include:
- Identify stories in line with editorial policy and aims
- Prepare morning stories and morning handover
- Constant monitoring of wire feeds
- Alert broader team to breaking new stories
- Write web- ready pieces using broadcast source material
- Source visuals from archives when needed
- Liaise with Television side of the business to ensure relevant content is reflected on website
- Upload stories are tagged and effectively linked to other relevant content
- Technical troubleshooting
- Assist with content for social network sites, including Twitter and Facebook
- Make calls to emergency services and SAPS
- Computer Literate
- Demonstrable interest in and passion for hard news
- Understanding of online news and new media
- Perfect English
- Strong writing skills
- Strong visual sense
- A passion for story telling
- Understanding of journalistic ethics
- Basic sense of legal issues around broadcast and online media
- Strong work ethic
- Good sense of humour and robust nature
- Solutions- and outcomes-orientated
- Good understanding of social media
- Ability to work under extreme pressure, and deliver on deadline
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite and /or other high-end video and photo editing tools
- Understanding of local and international web video trends and best practice
- Familiarity with web content management systems
- Own transport
- The successful candidates will be required to work irregular and long hours, including weekends, public holidays and standby shifts.
- This is a contract positions only.
Closing Date: 18 February 2014
How to Apply for ETV Junior Writer Internship Programme / Training Job Opportunities for 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements then please send your Application Form together with a detailed CV to the HR Department at email@example.com Closing date: 18 February 2014
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Junior Writer Internships 2014 at ETV South Africa are beneficial for your career, as you may get a chance for employment at ETV in Johannesburg. So don’t waste your time and submit your internship application at the earliest possible time.