The West Coast District Municipality is offering the Latest Fire Fighter Learnerships 2017 in Vredendal and Vredenburg, South Africa. The Fire Fighter Jobs mostly remain vacant in various companies working in South Africa, and now you can avail the Fire Fighter Learnership 2017 available at WCD Municipality, South Africa. The details about the Government Learnerships are appended below.
The Fire Fighter Learnership Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Firefighting Jobs or Firefighting Careers in near future. The West Coast District Municipality Careers also remain available in various fields or categories, and you may also avial the WCD Municipality Vacancies after having some good and valuable experience in firefighting field. The Firefighter Learnerships 2017 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should get full advantage of the WCD Municipality Jobs available for learners. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Firefighting Learnership programme 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Fire Fighter Learnerships 2017: West Coast District Municipality Vacancies
West Coast District Municipality strives towards rendering a dynamic and effective service to the community under its jurisdiction. As an Employment Equity employer, the Municipality’s Administration & Community Services Department offers 6 Learner Firefighter opportunities in Vredendal (3) and Vredenburg (3).
Salary: R89 403 – R116 046 per annum (TASK Grading 5)
Ref: ACS 1
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with responding to and dealing with firefighting, emergency rescue services, rendering basic medical care, fire prevention and training activities
- Operating and maintaining firefighting equipment and apparatus
- Maintaining fire station facilities and related work as required under appropriate supervision in order to protect the lives and property of the community in accordance with the Fire Brigade Services Act, 1987 (Act 99 of 1987).
- Grade 12
- A valid Code B driver’s licence
- Fluent in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Attention to detail
- Must be mentally and physically fit and healthy
- Candidates will be subjected to a fitness test (Medical and Physical).
How to Apply for West Coast District Municipality Learnerships 2017: Firefighting Learnership Jobs 2017
Closing date is 18 November 2016.The prescribed application forms are available on the website at www.westcoastdm. co.za/vacancies.html. Completed application forms, accompanied by comprehensive CVs and certified copies of diplomas/certificates/registrations and driver’s licence, are to be forwarded to West Coast District Municipality, Human Resources: Recruitment and Selection, P.O. Box 242, Moorreesburg, 7310.
Please Note: Council reserves the right not to make an appointment.No late applications or applications via fax or email will be accepted. CVs will not be returned to candidates. Canvassing will disqualify a candidate.
Should no feedback from this office be received within 60 days of the closing date, candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.
If you are interested and comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Firefighting Learnership Training Jobs for 2017.