The First National Bank (FNB) is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2017 in Cape Town, Johanensburg, South Africa. The FNB Careers usually remain vacant for those candidates, who are in need to optimize their professional skills and experience in banking field. The Banking Jobs are available at various Banks in South Africa, so you should avail the FNB Graduate Programme 2017 in order to avail these Banking Careers in future.
The FNB Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Banking Graduate Programme 2017, so you should avail the FNB Jobs in South Africa. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also get more better Banking Jobs or Banking Vacancies after having the experience certificate from the First National Bank, South Africa. The FNB Graduate Traineeships 2017 will make you able to find more better Jobs in Banking Sector of South Africa, so the interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Graduate Jobs before forwarding their application for Graduate Development Programme 2017.
FNB Graduate Programme 2017: First National Bank Jobs and Careers in Johannesburg
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- IT Degrees– Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics
- Quantitative Degrees – Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Commerce Degrees – Accounting, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Marketing, Legal
- Engineering Degrees – Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Industrial Engineering
Closing Date: 30 September 2016
How To Apply For FNB Graduate Jobs 2017: Graduate Training Programme in South Africa
If you meet the above mentioned job requirements or eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced FNB Jobs for Graduates. The Banking Graduate Jobs will be helpful for you if you are trying to make your career in the field of banking and finance.