The First National Bank (FNB) has come up with Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 for hard working and talented candidates. If you are looking for FNB Jobs, you have come to the right place as FNB Vacancies have been announced for Graduate Trainees in SA. The Banking Jobs and Career are usually available in SA, and you may also avail the First National Bank Jobs in South Africa after having good and valuable experience. FNB Training Programme 2017 will be helpful for you in providing you better Jobs at South African Banks in near future.
The Banking Graduate Programmes for 2017 have also been announced by First National Bank, South Africa, and now the bank has also come up with the Graduate Trainee Jobs 2017. The Graduate Traineeship Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Banking Jobs or Banking Vacancies in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of FNB Graduate Development Programme 2017. The First National Bank Graduate Traineeships 2017 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions below.
First National Bank: Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 at FNB, South Africa
Stepping into a career can be daunting. Opportunities are abundant, but so are the pitfalls and choices.
By choosing FNB as an employer you’ve made the right choice! We’ll introduce you to the world of work and how a Bank works. You get the opportunity to network with other grads, your managers and to rub shoulders with the CEOs. Engage with various FNB branches and business units and find your feet while exploring a new, dynamic culture. You’ll undergo training and learn valuable skills that will be vital in future.
As part of the graduate project you will source, implement and present your project and if you impress us you can contend for the overall innovations prize of R1 million!
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc)
- Actuarial Science
- Maths Statistics
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
Closing Date: 19 August 2016
How to Apply for FNB Graduate Training Programme 2017: FNB Jobs
If you meet the minimum requirements as mentioned above and eligibility criteria as well, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced First National Bank Graduate Trainee Jobs 2017. The Graduate Opportunities are available at various Banks in South Africa, so you should not miss these Opportunities. The FNB Careers will jump start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better career opportunities in banking sector.