FirstRand Group is offering the Latest Careers in South Africa. FNB Careers and Jobs can jump start your career by providing you good and valuable training in the concerned field. The FNB Hogan Academy Training Programme 2015 is available in the three fields (IT Training, Test Analyst and Cobol Programming). The First National Bank of South Africa has announced various Jobs and Careers in South Africa. The Hogan Academy Training Programme 2015 can boost your experience level in short span of time, so you should join the FirstRand Group Vacancies / Careers (available for hard working candidates).
The FNB IT Learnership Programme / IT Training Programme 2015 will boost your experience in IT Field, and you will be able to get better IT Jobs and IT Careers in near future. The IT Traineeships 2015 are also available at various other companies, and you may also join the FNB by becoming a part of IT Training Course. The Test Analyst Training Programme 2015 will also helpful for you, as it will raise your experience level as Test Analyst. The Cobol Programming Training Jobs will also be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting better Cobol Programming Jobs in future. So you should join the FNB Hogan Academy Training Programme for 2015 by forwarding your job application at the earliest possible time. The FNB Careers and Jobs may also be available for you in South Africa after completing your FNB Traineeships 2015. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details and descriptions before joining the training course.
FNB Hogan Academy Training Programme 2015 in Gauteng, South Africa
FNB is looking for learners to be part of the FNB Hogan Academy Training Program in one of three specialist areas. (Cobol Programming, Test Analyst, IT Banking Learnership Program).
- At least a Level 5 or C for pure Mathematics and English in matric
- Or recent IT/IS graduate
- Or recent graduates of other non-IT degrees who wish to pursue an IT career
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Work closely with the team / allocated individual in order to up skill knowledge and skills in Operations and Administration
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to Apply for FNB Hogan Academy Training Programme 2015 in IT, Test Analyst and Cobol Programming Fields
Hogan Academy is doing well in South Africa and equipping candidates with skills and experience since long. The Hogan Academy FNB Training will be helpful for you in many aspects of life. If you are trying to make your career in IT, Cobol Programming or Test Analysis fields, then you should Click here to apply online for the Latest FNB Training Jobs in Gauteng, South Africa. The FNB South Africa Careers usually remain available / vacant for the talented candidates, and you may also join the FNB or FirstRand Group after getting your training certificate.