FNB is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2014 in Durban, South Africa. FNB Learnerships 2014 in South Africa can boost your experience, expertise and knowledge in short span of time. There are several careers at FNB available in 2014, but you should learn more and more in your free time. So if you are interested in joining the latest learnership Programme 2014 at FNB, you should have a look on the following details for FNB Learnership Jobs.
FNB Learnership Programme 2014
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Additional Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants 22 years or younger
- Matriculated in 2012 and 2013
- Matric results with 28 points – commercial subjects
- Applicants to indicate on their application or their CV, the branch they are applyin for
- The following documents must be attached with the application: CV, certified copy of ID and matric results
Learnerships are to be hosted at the following branches:
- FNB Richmond
- FNB Underberg
- FNB Mtubatuba
- FNB Mkuze
- FNB Hluhluwe
- FNB Bergville
- FNB Dalton
- FNB Mooi River
- FNB Kosi Bay
- FNB Paulpietersburg
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year
How to Apply for FNB Learnership Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other job requirements, you should Apply Online for the FNB Learnerships. It is expected that after completing the FNB Learnerships 2014, you will get more job opportunities and employment offers from other big companies working in South Africa. You can get FNB Learnership Application form from their official site to apply online for FNB Learnerships in Durban, South Africa.