The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is offering the Graduate Internships 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. The Government Internship Programme 2016-2017 is available in various fields of study including Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Supply Chain Management, Fleet Management, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting etc. If you are looking for the Latest Government Internships, then you should go for the Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport Vacancies.
The Government Jobs are rarely available in South Africa, so you should avail these Government Vacancies available at Gauteng Provincial Government Sectors of South Africa. The Gauteng Dpet of Roads and Transport Internships 2016 / 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Government Careers in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and Descriptions of the Gauteng Government Internships 2016 / 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment office.
Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport Vacancies: Internship Opportunities 2016 / 2017
Invitation for Participation in an Internship Programme
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport invites South African youth graduates from Universities and Universities of Technology to participate in a twelve months internship programme. The programme enables graduates gain the necessary experience and equips them with skills required in the workplace.
Applicants must be South African, Unemployed graduates between the ages of 18-35, and should not have participated in any other Internship programme within the Republic of South Africa.
Areas of Placement – Qualifications (Reference Number)
- Public Administration – N.D/Degree: Public Administration/Governance/Office Management/Library & Knowledge Management (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/01)
- Transport Economics – N.D/Degree: Transport Economics (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/02)
- Town & Regional Planning – N.D/Degree: Town & Regional Planning, Environmental Studies (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/03)
- Civil Engineering – N.D/Degree: Civil Engineering, Building & Construction (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/04)
- Land Surveying – N.D/Degree: Land Surveying (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/05)
- Licensing – N.D/Degree: Licensing (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/06)
- Legal & Contract Management – Degree: Law (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/07)
- Human Resources Administration/Development – N.D/Degree: Human Resources Management/Human Resource Development/ Management of Training & Development (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/08)
- Finance/Accounting – N.D/Degree: Financial Accounting/ B./Compt/Financial Information Systems (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/09)
- Supply Chain Management – N.D/Degree: Supply Chain Management (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/10)
- Audit and Risk Management – N.D/Degree: Auditing/ Risk Management/ Internal Auditing (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/11)
- Information Technology Systems – N.D/Degree: Information Technology/MSCE/ A+,N+,SQL,Computer Systems (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/12)
- Fleet Management – N.D/Degree: Transport/ Fleet Management (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/13)
- Communication/Media Studies – N.D/Degree: Communications/Media Studies/Public Relation/ Journalism/Desktop Publishing (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/14)
- Facilities & Security Management – N.D/Degree: Security/Facilities Management (Reference Number: DRT/HRD/15)
Closing Date: 20 May 2016
How to Apply for Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport Graduate Internship Programme 2016-2017
Applications must be Submitted on a form Z83 (download here); Obtainable from any public service department offices and must be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), certified copies of qualification certificates and Identity Book (I.D) or card. Please quote the reference number on each application.
Please direct your application to: The Gauteng Province Department of Roads and Transport; Directorate: Human Resource Development-Ground Floor, 41 Simmonds Street, Sage Life Building, Marshalltown, Johannesburg 2001.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates, if no correspondence is received within one (1) month of this advertisement’s closing date; please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should forward your application to apply online for the recently announced Gauteng Government Gradaute Internships 2016/2017. The Internship Training Jobs will raise your experience level in short period of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Careers.