The Gauteng Provincial Government is offering the Forensic Services Training Programme 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Trainee Forensic Investigator and Fraud Prevention Trainee are wanted at Gauteng Provincial Government (Forensic Services Department). If you are looking for the Fraud Preventions Training Programme 2015, you should forward your job application at the concerned department. The Gauteng Provincial Government is also offering the Forensic Investigator Training Jobs / Training Programme 2015 for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the Forensic Services field.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Government Jobs or Jobs in Private Sectors after completing the Training Opportunities 2015 available at Gauteng Provincial Government’s Forensic Services Department. It is also worth mentioning here that you may get Fraud Prevention Jobs and Forensic Investigator Careers after completing the Government Training Programme 2015 and getting the experience certificate. The interested persons should have a look on the descriptions of Government Trainee Jobs before forwarding their job application form.
Forensic Services Training Programme 2015 at Gauteng Provincial Government: Johannesburg
The Gauteng Provincial Government is looking for a Trainee Forensic Investigator as well as a Fraud Prevention Trainee to join its Forensic Services department in Johannesburg.
Salary: R148 584 – R175 023 p.a. (plus benefits)
- To assist with the planning, execution and reporting of assigned forensic investigation(s) in a professional manner on behalf of the Gauteng Provincial Government.
- Conducting forensic investigations that are scoped and planned.
- Gathering and analyses of evidence.
- Relevant degree or Diploma or Honours degree with/higher diploma.
- No experience.
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance.
- An ability to interact effectively with people.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy on information supplied and processed.
- An effective time manager and planner.
- Understanding of legal framework relating to Forensic Investigation.
- Understanding of financial systems and practices.
- Understanding GDF and GPG business environment.
- Understanding of Public Financial Management Act and Treasury Regulations.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Conscientious approach to delivering results.
- Understanding of financial systems and practices
- Results driven.
- Accuracy orientated.
- Analytical Ability.
- Good work ethic and integrity
How to Apply for Trainee Forensic Investigator or Trainee Fraud Prevention Jobs at Gauteng Provincial Government
After have a look on the above mentioned details and descriptions, if you comply with the minimum requirements, you should Apply Online for the New Government Jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Government Training Programme 2015 in Johannesburg will enable you to get better Forensic Services Jobs and Careers in future. The Forensic Services Experience at Government Department will be helpful for you in future, when you will get better job offers or employment opportunities at various South African companies.