General Electric is offering the Early Career Development Program (ECDP) 2014 in Midrand, South Africa, where a lot of electrical engineers will get the training in several departments. Actually its a leadership Programme 2014, in which the students will be engaged in various tasks to get experience in Electric Field. It is also like a Graduate Development Program, where you will get experience after or during your graduation.
If you want to get experience in a career development program, then ECDP is the best choice for you, as you will be boosting your knowledge, experience and expertise. There are various job opportunities and careers at ECDP available, but it is the best Traineeship programme 2014 for Electrical Students. So have a look on the 2014 Early Career Development Programme details and apply online at the earliest possible time.
Early Career Development Program (ECDP) in Midrand, SA
GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a newly created twelve month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
Positions will be within the Global Growth & Operations (GG&O) Business based in South Africa and is open to recent university/college students with interest in:
- Supply Chain Sourcing,
- Information Technology (IT) or
- Human Resources/Talent Management & Branding
As valuable members of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 2 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (relevant degrees and/or work experience preferred).
- For Human Resources function – previous relevant/related Human Resources/Recruitment experience
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Less than two years previous work experience.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to apply For General Electric Early Career Development Program (ECDP) 2014
If you want to get experience in electrical field, then you can Click Here to apply online for the latest ECDP Program 2014 in Midrand, South Africa.
Closing date for applications: It is unspecified, so you should apply at your earliest to get assignment work from GE Early Career Development Program (ECDP).