General Electric South Africa is offering the Early Career Development Programme 2014. ECDP 2014 at GE is a twelve months Learnership Programme for recent college / university college graduates, where they will get work assignments and graduate training. Hence we can say it General Electric Graduate Development Programme 2014 in South Africa. The General Electric Learnerships and Careers usually remain vacant, and you can take full advantage of the available careers at General Electric South Africa by submitting your C.V. to the recruitment department of GE, South Africa. These positions are available in the Power and Water department of General Electric.
The General Electric ECDP Jobs 2014 are available in Midrand, South Africa in the Human Resources and Administration Support fields. You will go through various tasks during training / Graduate Development Programme 2014.
General Electric Early Career Development Programme 2014 (ECDP) can boost your experience level and expertise in short span of time. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers after completing the Early Career Development Programme at General Electric South Africa. So you should have a look at the complete advert before sending your job application at General Electric SA.
General Electric Early Career Development Programme (ECDP) 2014
GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a newly created twelve month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
Positions will be within the Power & Water Business based in South Africa and is open to recent university/college students with interest in Services.
As valuable members of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 2 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (relevant degrees and/or work experience preferred).
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Less than two years previous work experience.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to Apply For General Electric South Africa Jobs 2014 / ECDP 2014
After going through the above mentioned credentials / requirements, if you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for ECDP 2014 at General Electric South Africa. The General Electric Jobs and Careers can give you real benefits in making your future, hence you should not miss the opportunity to work at esteemed organization / company. So submit your job / learnership application for ECDP 2014 at GE, South Africa at the earliest possible time.